Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just completed my ballot and am heading out the door to mail it. If you want to post to confirm you have voted you can here but please limit to the fact that you have voted and not how or even if our votes count.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Wife and I went to the Court House and voted today. Right now the County Clerk thinks we will have at least 25% early and absentee voting. Almost double of what they had in 08.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
We're thinking about doing it...just to avoid that 'what if' situation that might prevent us from voting on the 6th...to make sure that we've cast our vote in this so very important election!

I'm guessing we'll have voted by the end of next week!

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're thinking about doing it...just to avoid that 'what if' situation that might prevent us from voting on the 6th...to make sure that we've cast our vote in this so very important election!

I'm guessing we'll have voted by the end of next week!
Thanks, repost after you have voted.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
wife and I sent our mail-in ballots a week ago

·
Registered
722 Posts
I will be voting the morning of election day. I'm telling all my Democratic Party friends to be sure to vote Nov.14th.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Done last week. Over 700,000 in TN have so far according to the news.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Turned ours in on Thursday10/25

·
Registered
407 Posts
waiting for election day morning but should vote early because of state shenanigans.

·
Registered
457 Posts
My wife & I mailed in our ballots on monday.

·
Registered
217 Posts
waiting for election day morning but should vote early because of state shenanigans.
Ohio is a critical state! Vote early, vote often! :D (Oh, I forgot, that only works in Chicago...)

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I Early Voted Thurs the 25th.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts