Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try some VZ grips on my SP-101 Match Champion. Ordered the Twister in Black Cherry.

Upon receipt I noticed that they were defective because the three adjustment holes for the short set pin were missing. Emailed VZ and had a response within minutes. I was assured they would make good on the order.

Later they proposed sending me a prototype with a forth adjustment hole. Received it UPS next day delivery. The replacement fits great without any additional shimming. Attached the install video so you can see what I'm referring to and to see how easy the install is. Also wanting the community to know how well I was treated by customer service.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looking good. Vz makes some nice grips. That G10 is nearly indestructible and they should last you a long time. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
I went through a hassle getting mine. When I first ordered, VZ sent me an email saying they were being delayed because of tweeks, that needed to be ironed-out. Waited a month, then they were sent-out. But somehow they left the street-address off the package. It was undeliverable by UPS, so VZ stepped-up and corrected the issue with UPS, at a cost of $17 dollars to them. Then shipped 2nd-day express. Mine had the three-hole shim access holes. I didn't require the shims. I selected the hyena-brown versions, which look and feel great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts