Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh where oh where did my MoJo go?

No new revolvers to buy, GPs looking at me, WC SP101s whispering to me, Glocks humming their happy tunes and I did not even ask to hold anything.

Guys and Gals, is there hope, can I recover?
I need Professional Ruger Forum Help here!

:confused:

·
Banned
84 Posts

Did they have the new Ruger SR1911 model #6715, the black railed piece that I have been eyeballing for a few weeks now?? See if that catches your fancy!!

BK

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did they have the new Ruger SR1911 model #6715, the black railed piece that I have been eyeballing for a few weeks now?? See if that catches your fancy!!

BK
Sadly no, i'm doomed. I almost feel like, like a Democrap, it's really bad

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Tomorrow is a new day..... ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm with waveform. Lately I've been interested in the blackhawk in 45 lc. Just wondering if I want to take on another caliber since I don't reload

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Perhaps thou hast learned the evils of coveting that which is they neighbors and learned the secret of being content with what thou hast.

Nah didn't think so. :p :D

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I'm with waveform. Lately I've been interested in the blackhawk in 45 lc. Just wondering if I want to take on another caliber since I don't reload
And that would be a very good reason to start reloading! :D

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
I've had that experience...it can be quite frightening! Quick, go to another LGS or a show...it'll cure ya!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I recently had the opposite problem. I walked into Bob Wards in Hamilton, MT for a pair of hunting boots and walked out with a Henry Lever Action .22Cal Carbine with a 16.5" octagonal barrel.
Can't wait to shoot it this weekend and still need a pair of boots!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts