Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
..That is, what a sensitive guy I truly am. By the way, I'm writing this on the presumption that all my fellow Walking Dead fans reading this watched the most recent episode on 11-4-12. Anyhow, at the end, when Rick is confronted with what sure seemed to be the death of his wife, he apparently drops his gun and collapses to the ground, in tears of grief and anguish. The episode ended that way. As the credits rolled, I looked at my wife, who was almost in tears from her reaction to what we'd just seen. She said to me, "Honey, that was just so...so sad, so TERRIBLE!" In aghast, cringing seriousness, I replied: "Yeah...I can't BELIEVE Rick would let that gorgeous Colt Python hit the asphalt like that!" :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
LOL. I reckon I am pretty lucky. I bought my wife a Python in Feb of this year after a couple years of looking. SHe used to carry one when she was a cop and has wanted one ever since.
Great series though. I am not much of a horror movie watcher, most of them I find pretty childish, but I do enjoy this series.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
My wife and I just started Season 2 last night so I'm not that far yet, but I just laughed out loud at your story... HAHAHA!

Thanks for lightening things up on election day. LOL!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Honey, that was just so...so sad, so TERRIBLE!" In aghast, cringing seriousness, I replied: "Yeah...I can't BELIEVE Rick would let that gorgeous Colt Python hit the asphalt like that!"

You truely have a very sensitive wife you should consider yourself very lucky to have a woman like that

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Python

Honey, that was just so...so sad, so TERRIBLE!" In aghast, cringing seriousness, I replied: "Yeah...I can't BELIEVE Rick would let that gorgeous Colt Python hit the asphalt like that!"

You truely have a very sensitive wife you should consider yourself very lucky to have a woman like that
:eek:I hope the Python was a rubber movie prop!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
"Yeah...I can't BELIEVE Rick would let that gorgeous Colt Python hit the asphalt like that!" :eek:
:eek: :eek:

Please tell me the Colt was ok ;):cool::D

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You truly have a very sensitive wife you should consider yourself very lucky to have a woman like that
All kidding aside, you are 100% correct, and I consider myself not lucky, but blessed by God to have found and married the one He made for me.:D

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
I was thinking "I hope the crew replaced his gun with a cheap wood prop before filming that scene."

As for the show... I don't know, my interest in it is fading, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere except Woodbury... and I've been there.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking "I hope the crew replaced his gun with a cheap wood prop before filming that scene."

As for the show... I don't know, my interest in it is fading, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere except Woodbury... and I've been there.
Understood. However, I myself am still hopelessly hooked...gun abuse notwithstanding!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I watched it last year and enjoyed it. However, this year is different. The bloody head stabbings, shootings, zombie killing seems to be over the top. How many zombies die each episode, 20, 30, 50, 100? I turned the channel. I guess that is what the American public wants. Not so much for me.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I hate shows like that.
But I couldn't condone dropping a handgun like that though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It was a cheesy act on his part considering what an a-hole he had been to her...I mean come on, you're going to drop the one tool you need in a world like that...I would have just put it in my pants and dropped to the ground...

·
Registered
144 Posts
I too cringed when that Colt hit the pavement. Personally, I'll miss T-Dog WAY more than I'll miss that whiny, devious, wench Lori.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I too cringed when that Colt hit the pavement. Personally, I'll miss T-Dog WAY more than I'll miss that whiny, devious, wench Lori.
I'm not 100% convinced she died in that last episode. Think about it: On a previous episode, Carol was practicing C-section procedures on a dead female walker. That might come into play. Also, they didn't actually show Carl shoot his mom...and while Carl has gotten very tough & hard over the episodes, I'd still think he'd have been showing a lot more emotion than he did [when he saw his dad afterward] over having to put down his own mother. Still, this is all guessing on my part, and I could be completely wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts