Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are still experiencing a shortage of 22LR ammo in the SOCAL WalMarts......Not completely out, but a greatly reduced selection. Absolutely NO Mini-Mags or Velocitors. Went to my LGS and bought some at a slight premium, but I am glad to have them.....

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
My local WM is again out of everything...I'm looking for...must be me :rolleyes:

Which is about right, whoever heard of a firearms sporting goods section stocking such exotic ammo as .45 Auto, .45 Colt, .357 Mag., .22 Mag. and .22 LR?

They're still way cheaper then the LGS's here so I reckon I'll keep waiting and checking back with WM.

·
Registered
717 Posts
WalMart here has ammo coming out their ears.
Never seen the shelves so full.

However i contribute that to the fact that I started reloading.
I expect a nasty letter from them any day now.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bummer. W/O the ammo or firearms, I don't want to GO to WM.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
I keep asking where the 22LR ammo is and they always point at the Remington golden 50 packs. This is the only thing my local WM has except the CCI shotshell ones. They carry everything else just fine. One guy told me that their warehouse is currently out and once the warehouse has them in, the store will have them in. I told the guy I have been waiting for well over 2 months now and everyone else stocks it just fine including the Ace hardware store literally 1 block away. He wasnt sure what the hold up was.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
They have been short since the election.... Go figure. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Same thing goes for Walmarts in Northern California. Not much ammo of any kind.
No CCI Mini Mags, just empty space on the shelf.
Of course their entire (locked) ammo cabinet is about the size of a large refrigerator.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I was just in our local Walmart about 2 hours ago. The 22lr shelf was near bare with no CCI at all (few boxes of the "Quiet" there). I did pick up a 100 rd value pack of WWB in .38spcl.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.