Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, this evening I picked up a Ruger American in .308 for my son... It was on clearance at Walmart for $188! That is less than I paid for the Ruger American .22 lr! I didn't plan to buy a rifle tonight, but when I saw the clearance price, I just couldn't help myself.

·
Administrator
22,163 Posts
A local WalMart had firearms on clearance because they were preparing to stop selling firearms in that store. I got a great deal on a Rem 870 Supermag and then checked the web site and they had a $50 rebate running. My NIB 870 SM was $150 all in.

Cypher hopefully it was just a clear out last years sale but it was a good deal for you.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
One of our Walmarts has three Marlin lever guns in the cabinet, but since you can hardly ever find anyone to serve you at the gun counter I couldn't tell what models they were.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Another great deal from Walmart. Some people say that they will never set a foot in Walmart. That's fine by me, less competition for the deals.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Well I hardly need an American in 308 but I had to look after work at the one Wal Mart here that sells guns. No such luck - they had one but with a $388 price tag on it. Actually kinda relieved - would be hard to 'splain at home and it's hard to sneak rifles inside......

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not that I need any more bolt-action rifles, I sometimes wish Wal-Mart carried RARs in left-hand configuration.

mbogo

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Does it include a scope?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts