Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't shot this old gal in awhile and think I'll take it to the range on Monday. The slide was made in 1943 but the serial number indicates it was assembled to the receiver in 1944.

·
Registered
947 Posts
It's always great to take the 'classic' out of the garage for a Sunday drive....to me, that's what gun collecting is all about...Enjoy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a later model P1 (1991) I guess that is way later but still in the same century. LOL I love to shoot her, once I figured out how to aim her she has become quite the little accurate shooter. I got her almost 3 years ago and she was brand spanking new with a manufacture date of 1/91. I guess she was never issued but she is a sweetheart. Enjoy shooting her grandmother LOL.:D

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a later model P1 (1991) I guess that is way later but still in the same century. LOL I love to shoot her, once I figured out how to aim her she has become quite the little accurate shooter. I got her almost 3 years ago and she was brand spanking new with a manufacture date of 1/91. I guess she was never issued but she is a sweetheart. Enjoy shooting her grandmother LOL.:D
They are great shooters. I like the way they operate and how they feel in my hand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.