Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't shot this old gal in awhile and think I'll take it to the range on Monday. The slide was made in 1943 but the serial number indicates it was assembled to the receiver in 1944.

·
Registered
947 Posts
It's always great to take the 'classic' out of the garage for a Sunday drive....to me, that's what gun collecting is all about...Enjoy!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a later model P1 (1991) I guess that is way later but still in the same century. LOL I love to shoot her, once I figured out how to aim her she has become quite the little accurate shooter. I got her almost 3 years ago and she was brand spanking new with a manufacture date of 1/91. I guess she was never issued but she is a sweetheart. Enjoy shooting her grandmother LOL.:D

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a later model P1 (1991) I guess that is way later but still in the same century. LOL I love to shoot her, once I figured out how to aim her she has become quite the little accurate shooter. I got her almost 3 years ago and she was brand spanking new with a manufacture date of 1/91. I guess she was never issued but she is a sweetheart. Enjoy shooting her grandmother LOL.:D
They are great shooters. I like the way they operate and how they feel in my hand.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I just showed MrSightn your pic and he said "nice gun." (Just to let you know, that is a great response.) LOL :D He likes his Walthers! A lot.;)

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just showed MrSightn your pic and he said "nice gun." (Just to let you know, that is a great response.) LOL :D He likes his Walthers! A lot.;)
I have a Walther PP (Manhurin) and a Walther PPK both in 22LR. They are a real blast to shoot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very nice,
That gun is on my want list.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
Nice gun. My wife's family is from Germany and her now 54 year old cousin carried a p1 p38 as a feldwebel and unter offizier seargeant aond seargeant major in english in the bundeswehr 30 years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts