Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
with Butter & Jelly
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put my I VOTED sticker in the Gun Safe and I'll gladly show it to anyone who wants to take away my Right To Bear Arms

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I'm sure we can thank you for your vote. I'm scared to watch the TV tonight. I can't handle another 4 years of what we've had. I was offered a sticker when we early voted. I didn't take it since I was going back to the house.It was a different one from yours WBL.

·
Administrator
23,035 Posts
They gave me a sticker in NH. I felt it was the everyone gets a trophy mentality. Why waste the money buying the things. Sounds like a state thing.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Today a coworker asked a customer why his "I voted" sticker was bigger than her's and he replied "probably 'cause I voted republican":D

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
I was disappointed...No Stickers...:(

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I feel like we made off pretty well on the sticker front here in Ohio.

Pardon my giant flat foot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey, good on you for voting! I did too. Does not matter who or what, just that you voted means you care! I stood in a line outside a polling place in SW Florida in the rain to vote, and I had a big umbrella. The two nearest people to me in line had none, so I invited them under mine with me. They had buttons indicating their vote would be different than me, but, I was glad to have them for company anyway, and we all got to vote. Very nice folks and a nice time! Only took about an hour at my polling place. Friend of mine on Sanibel Island had to wait 4 hours. His wife had to wait 6. We had paper ballots, 4 pages, both sides. The problem was there were a limited number of scanners for the precincts. And if a voter tried to feed the pages through too fast, the scanners would jam. We would wait in line to get in, then fill out our ballots, then wait in line for the scanners. But in the end, we voted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts