·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 Springfield Armory 45

4 Marlin Lever Action Rifle

11 Mini's

10/22'2

#1 ss6, #2 357 Maximum #3 Buckeye32-20 #4 Buckeye 38-40 #5 357 50th annaversary #6 Single Six 50th Annaversary

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Who is this guy?? Operator you got to get me a new key board, and I might sue for stiches in my chin when it droped after, seeing them fine looking guns of yours. Very nice collection. Take care and enjoy.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Are you preparing for a one man war? :D

What's the deal with the 4 Marlins that all look alike with the tags still on them? Are you a retail outfit too?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Looks as good here as on the other Ruger Forum! Love those Marlins. And the Mini 14s.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gonna get a pound of steak for your chihuahua, a diamond necklace for your wife, and wait for you to go to work-Noone should have so many beautiful weapons!!!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Operator, you are the man, glad I took the time to peruse through some of these old posts in the gallery. Awesome totally Awesome.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Very nice collection! That looks like some real nice wood on the fourth mini down in the fist set of them.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Outstanding collection! I especially like seeing the PCs, be they PC9s or PC4s or one of each. :D I just wish Ruger would have made a PC45 also. *sighs* [:p]

All very nice however, thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Damn...you're really loaded. Amazing collection and I ain't posting my piddly collection any more.:D

·
Registered
704 Posts
I personally feel that you have way too many "FAVORITES". Very nice collection, and good camera work... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts