Saturday, December 8, 2012 8:19 PM

Size:

7 KB

Attachments:

FedEx

Order: SGH-0987-4616781861

Order Date: Monday, 2 December 2012, 12:32 AM

Dear Customer,

Your parcel has arrived at the post office at December 7.Our postrider was unable to deliver the parcel to you.

To receive a parcel, please, go to the nearest our office and show this postal receipt.

GET POSTAL RECEIPT

Best Regards, The FedEx Team.

The whole thing didn't look right so I contacted FEDEX about it and they advised me to forward it to them. They said not to go any further with it as it might contain a virus. It came from something called office 416.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
My spam-catcher segregated a couple of similar suspicious e-mails from UPS and FedEx regarding tracking numbers.
I didn't open any of them. Lots of phishing this time of year with so many of us ordering things online for delivery.

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
I might get a couple of these a day.
I just bounce it back to them.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Dead giveaways:
"FedEx" and "arrived at the post office"
"post office" and not "Post Office."
"Our postrider"? Is that what the Nigerians call 'em?
"the nearest our office" Now, that's illiterate! And, which office? Or do they all have parcels for you?
"GET POSTAL RECEIPT" <-- Click here for free malware.​
So obvious it hurts.
So common, it's sad.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
824 Posts
I just mark them as SPAM and delete them, or add them to my Blacklist on my mail server and then delete them.

Never known Fedex, UPS or the USPS to not leave a notice on the door or in my mailbox if they were unable to deliver.

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
Do you really want to bounce it back to them? In doing so, you've indicated to them that they have hit a live email account. If you think you got a lot of spam today, just wait until tomorrow.
I don't know about anyone else, but I just delete them.
Nope.... all they receive is an announcement that what they sent was undeliverable mail.
And in doing so, blocks any further mail.

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
:mad:In a perfect world wouldnt it be great to be able to trace/hunt these insidious maggots down and.........well use your imagination.....aahhh hold that thought its therapeutic.;):)

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,858 Posts
I just got one of those today,they didn't even get the colors right for the Fed Ex logo...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was at our local post office the other day to mail a package, and they had a big sign saying they do not handle Fedex packages.
Which is, of course, incorrect. :eek:

The service is called "FedEx SmartPost," and consists of FedEx tendering a package originally shipped via FedEx to the Post Office for final delivery.
Under this service, the local Post Office does, indeed, handle FedEx packages. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
This arrived this afternoon:
And here I thought you were going to tell us about the E-mail that professes to have nude pictures of Pelosi,
and warned you to NOT open it . . . . because it DOES have neked[sic] picture of Pelosi. :eek:

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.