Ruger Forum banner

Warning to Grandpas!

774 views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  sheepdog 
#1 ·
Do NOT lose your grandkids in the Mall!
A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall. He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa!" The cop asked, "What's he like?" The little boy hesitated for a moment and then replied, "Miller Lite, Scotch, and women with big boobs."

#3 ·
Leave it to kids to be honest, but sometime put you on the spot. The first time my Grandson found out I was carrying we went into a store and I met someone we knew, and he pulled up my shirt and said "see, my Grandpa's carrying a gun". Another time when I picked him up at school, he ask me if I left my gun in the car and I got a lot of funny looks.

#16 ·
AH, grandkids. You gotta love 'em. Their grandmothers call 'em lovable,adorable, etc., etc., but I can tell you from experience, they are some of the most devious, sneaky and destructive little @$%%%$#s on this planet and they will cheerfully and knowingly rat old grandpas out in a heartbeat. Worst part is, the little suckers are a lot smarter than everyone thinks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.