Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jaded James
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday I will be running in the Richmond Virginia Warrior Dash.

This is a 3.56 hellish mile obstacle course that benefits St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital.

They have these events all over North America, The UK, Ireland, and Australia.

I'm sure I won't be running the whole way but it should be fun and it's for a great cause. AND I get a FREE beer at the end of the race. :D

Check out the following link for more information.
Warrior Dash | Home

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Ha! We have a Marine in the family that runs these crazy fun races. Better drink a lot of brew after, so your muscles won't tighten up so much! You should post a pic of your muddy self when you're done running! :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
This Saturday I will be running in the Richmond Virginia Warrior Dash.

This is a 3.56 hellish mile obstacle course that benefits St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital.

They have these events all over North America, The UK, Ireland, and Australia.

I'm sure I won't be running the whole way but it should be fun and it's for a great cause. AND I get a FREE beer at the end of the race. :D

Check out the following link for more information.
Warrior Dash | Home
I have run (or should I say participated in) the Warrior Dash two years in row here in Michigan. I am 55 and have done this with my son and daughter in law and it's a blast!! Some of the obstacles are pretty tough but just enjoy and be careful!! Man, does that beer taste good afterward!!! :D:D

·
Jaded James
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! We have a Marine in the family that runs these crazy fun races. Better drink a lot of brew after, so your muscles won't tighten up so much! You should post a pic of your muddy self when you're done running! :D
I'm sure it won't be a problem downing a few after I'm done! ;)

I have run (or should I say participated in) the Warrior Dash two years in row here in Michigan. I am 55 and have done this with my son and daughter in law and it's a blast!! Some of the obstacles are pretty tough but just enjoy and be careful!! Man, does that beer taste good afterward!!! :D:D
My Mom, Sister, and Girlfriend all convinced me to join them for this adventure. :eek: At first I wasn't so sure but now I'm really looking forward to it. I will probably walk some of the way but I plan to complete all of the obstacles just so I can get the medal. :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Good for you mate for doing it.
Come to think of it, I'd run 3.56 miles for a free beer. :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Have fun and good luck, I ran the Warrior Dash here in Iowa look forward to doing more runs. Enjoy your race and beer.

·
Jaded James
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Warrior Dash was great! Together we raised almost $4K for St. Judes.

I'm the tall, dark, and handsome guy in the middle. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts