Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Wow, who would have thought common sense would prevail in Kommiefornia?

This is one of the unintended consequences of this wuhan virus. Makes me think of the article I saw where liberals are mad to find out that they can’t buy guns online, can’t have them delivered directly to their house, there is no gun show loophole, and in some states there is a waiting period, and yes, it applies to them too. I could go on, but you get the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Judge Benitez made the ruling. The same judge that deemed the magazine ban unconstitutional. But, alas, that was appealed and over turned by the CA tyrants. Hope it sticks this time.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Judge Benitez made the ruling. The same judge that deemed the magazine ban unconstitutional. But, alas, that was appealed and over turned by the CA tyrants. Hope it sticks this time.
It will be appealed and the process will go back and forth until it gets to SCOTUS. Every law in every state will need to be appealed to SCOTUS.

·
Premium Member
13,867 Posts
Let's hope it sticks.............

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
IIRC, didn't the people of California vote in favor of the prop 63 ammo background check ?. When it's appealed and it will be, this will be a major contention of the state for keeping it.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Drive through or Curbside pickup for ammo? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Well, that was quick. The 9th Circus, in typical fashion, put an emergency stay on the injunction about 10 pm last night. What court is in session at 10 pm on a Friday night? Talk about total BS but yeah, that's why it's called the 9th Circus. So, back to ammo background checks and no mail order to the door. The only thing they might have worked faster on would be if it was an abortion case.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
10pm on a Friday night. Typical political play like when politicians do a late Friday night doc dump to minimize the number of people paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts