Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:0] I guess I'll be the mascot of this forum because not only am I new but I know nothing about guns except how to shoot. I'm told I'm a pretty good shot. I got here because I am trying to order some handles for one of my husbands guns for Christmas. I don't know anything about Pay Pal so I'm going to have to get a money order and hope our snail mail gets it here on time. Plan 2 is to tell him something good fell off of Santa's sleigh and now it has to be delivered by an alternate route. I wouldn't care but he's a good man and he deserves ONE gift that he'll really like. I am not a good shopper for the male sector so this will really surprise him. My brother gave me the suggestion and led me here.

You're all probably groaning right now. Buck up and give me a chance!

Have a blessed Christmas one and all. ~Natalie Ho ho ho

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Groaning at/to a lady is not impolite... It's down right rude and should not be tolerated. There are any number of good grip makers you may contact on line the one I have dealt with and will recomend is Eagle Grips. Just go to your home page and type in "Eagle Pistol Grips and it should bring you to a page that has the site listed. Good luck, Merrie Christmas and welcome!
ps They accept credit cards!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard Natalie! Glad you Joined. Hope you enjoy it here. We all have had to learn what we know and don't know everything. Feel free to ask questions, and the only dumb question is the one that isn't ask. There are a few more Women that are members so you're not alone here. New gun grips for Christmas would make any shooter happy. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
First of all, Welcome! 2nd of all PayPal is the Best! There are some pretty good grips makers right here on this site. Check'em out! What kinda gun does he need these 'handles' (lol) for?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Natalie Frey

[:0] I guess I'll be the mascot of this forum because not only am I new but I know nothing about guns except how to shoot. I'm told I'm a pretty good shot. I got here because I am trying to order some handles for one of my husbands guns for Christmas. I don't know anything about Pay Pal so I'm going to have to get a money order and hope our snail mail gets it here on time. Plan 2 is to tell him something good fell off of Santa's sleigh and now it has to be delivered by an alternate route. I wouldn't care but he's a good man and he deserves ONE gift that he'll really like. I am not a good shopper for the male sector so this will really surprise him. My brother gave me the suggestion and led me here.

You're all probably groaning right now. Buck up and give me a chance!

Have a blessed Christmas one and all. ~Natalie Ho ho ho
Welcome......you've come to the right place for information/tips/advice.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex, glad to have a good woman here who loves her man...he'll like grips much better than a tie!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

Ms Natalie, Ladies are always welcome. We hope to hear from you often and can help if needed.
Another welcome, how are your "HOME MADE PIES" ???

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here, get your hubbie in here too, and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.