Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep...got a personal call from the IRS letting me know they had filed a lawsuit against me and if I didn't return the call within 24 hours they would consider me non responsive and have a warrant issued for my arrest...I screwed up and erased the phone # and the agent's name that I was to call back...if anyone happens to have it could you please let me know...I really don't want the IRS police to show up at my door and embarass me in front of the neighbors...Maybe Loretta Lynch will head up the SWAT operation to come get me....

Sounded like they really mean business...

Happy "World Water Day" or didn't you know that is what it is? Tomorrow is the beginning of Purim at sundown...sounds like a B western..."Purim at Sundown".

·
Registered
160 Posts
Are you sure it was the IRS or was it a scammer ? Scammers are using the IRS as excuses to get people to pay money . Or have you actually screwed up and you know it and just don't want to say anything here ? Doesn't matter if you lost a # and name . Just call your states IRS and if someone is after you it will be known to any IRS person with access to the IRS computer . If they can't find anything then it maybe a fraud call .

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
A robo call I presume. The don't even have the decency to call so you can respond in person. I've always wanted to tell them bring it on, 3 squares and a cot is more than they have in the 3rd world S H they are calling from.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks!! Lighten up...it's a joke....I was just funnin y'all.....too serious but thanks for the input...

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Folks!! Lighten up...it's a joke....I was just funnin y'all.....too serious but thanks for the input...
Don't worry opos ... I knew you were joking ... right? :eek:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Yep...got a personal call from the IRS letting me know they had filed a lawsuit against me and if I didn't return the call within 24 hours they would consider me non responsive and have a warrant issued for my arrest...I screwed up and erased the phone # and the agent's name that I was to call back...if anyone happens to have it could you please let me know...I really don't want the IRS police to show up at my door and embarass me in front of the neighbors...Maybe Loretta Lynch will head up the SWAT operation to come get me....

Sounded like they really mean business...

Happy "World Water Day" or didn't you know that is what it is? Tomorrow is the beginning of Purim at sundown...sounds like a B western..."Purim at Sundown".
Send me a PM with your banking info. I'll park your money for you until you get out of the hoosegow. Don't worry, I won't leave a trail for them to find.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Opos,
I heard the IRS has teamed up with The American Proctoligist Association to enhance their SWAT Team's effectiveness. Just watch your 6, is all I'm saying.

I'm so PC, their going to throw me off of here yet.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I need to see that mans resume, yesterday he was from Microsoft. He must have some talent I could use him for.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i got it for ya... called me too.

agents name was, and i quote "Jenny Jeni"

phone number was 867-5309

and now i am in such sheep-dip with my wife i cannot explain, nor do i understand why. :eek:

·
Registered
314 Posts
opos, everyone here was fixing to make a mad rush for your guns since
it looked like you were going to be away for a while and more than likely
they weren't going to let you take your guns with you. I'm glad you get to
stay.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
opos said:
OMG! . . . .
YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT REAL?! . . . . .
YOU MEAN I'M SAFE?!
:eek:

;)

Yup, I go one also(too?). :)

There I was . . . . .
waiting with baited breath . . . . .
and they called when I was in the "little room" doing paperwork. . . . .
Sigh.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I received the same call, after his spiel I explained I was with the Federal Consumer Action Department Enforcement Division and asked if would he repeat his instructions. The next sound I heard was sort of a gulp then CLICK an the line went dead!
I turned the phone number over to the local P.D. this morning.

I was sort of ready as I've a couple like this before and recalled the number.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Black helicopters are prolly flying over your house RIGHT NOW, makin sure you are home for the big raid in the morning. Good luck Opos,,

p.s. If ya need someone to hold on to your firearms until you get out,,

I'm ur man Ole buddy.. :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts