Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am here waiting on FedX, I haven't had much luck with them. They have a habit of just leaving my package if I am not here. This really up sets me, as people will steal anything any given time. I have never last anything but still its the idea that it could happen real easy.
With UPS I have a good driver that I actually have his number and if I have to be out I can call him and tell him delivery it the next day or we can meet on his route. It really works great. I don't do much buisness with FedX. I did have have them just leave a package on the other side of town. I had to call them ended up with someone in Boston. Super nice guy bend over backwards to help no trouble there but still it was a $70.00 holster.
I try to never ship with Fedx, that's why I like dealing with Mid-Way and Brownell's. I wanted the sling that Springfield Armory I wanted for Molly. She is my M1 Garand so she is worth me waitting on Fedx. Just wish it was UPS, I would have it by now lol.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well just as I thought I leave for a few minutes to get a burger and feex shows up doesn't leave a note or nothing. I call Springfield and they are telling me it was signed for by someone. I was lucky the person brought me my package. I have asked them to use UPS from now on. It worked out but what a mess. dang

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I one time had UPS leave a rifle on my doorstep, and I lived in an apartment at the time. I was out of town and came home and luckily it was waiting on me, but I was none too happy about it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Gunman42782, can't believe they left a RIFLE unattended. Who'd be found at fault if someone steals it? It's very frustrating.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the driver would blade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts