Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
............ for such a great Welcome!!!
I do feel the need for the "Warmth" because currently, we have very clear skies and reading a neg 11 degrees here with a few inches of snow to boot. (It feels more like 13 below but who's complaining?)
For those of you that asked, We're in the West End of Montrose County.
2 hours hard riding to anywhere in any direction.
We have Mulies bedding in the yard and have had Elk,Bear,Turkey and even a Red Fox come thru our back yard from time to time and we live just inside the town limits.
Ya gotta Love it!!!
Thanks again to all you "Ol' Codgers" and you young Bucks as well.
I think I'm gonna like it here on this site.
Hope all is well with you and yours!
More later ....................R8
:pS> I moved this over from the "New member site, hope that's okay.(?)

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
We're battoning down the hatches in NE Arkansas, bracing for the winter storm coming in tonight... Keep the "home fires" stoked...

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Ruger8
:pS> I moved this over from the "New member site, hope that's okay.(?)
We're pretty easy to get along with here...Join us in the Early Risers Coffee Shop. Just don't comb your hair over the buffet, be polite to the girls (when we have them) and don't spit your t'baccy on the diner floor!:D:D
Tom

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Baldy

Cold down here in the swamp too. Only got up to 72 yesterday.
Must be tough! Do the gators go into hibernation when it gets that cold?:D:D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Welcome, Ruger8. It's pretty cold down here in South Central Kansas. 11" of snow on the ground & 10 above. At least the wind is pretty calm at the moment.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hey Rman them gators slow down a litte, but don't ever under estimate how fast they can be in a short burst. I have seen them tear across a swamp and they look like they are walking on water. It's a site I tell you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts