Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone and done it. Ordered my very first semi-auto! It's a brand new SR9 and I got the call today that it's in. I pick it up tomorrow!

I can't wait to get to know it and shoot it. It feels just incredibly natural in my hand. I did not get the blackened one, mine is the two tone.

Photos in a day or so!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
can't wait to see the pictures, i've been kicking around the purchase of one myself. Why do rugers have to be so addictive?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats. on your new gun. I almost bought a blackened one today but decided to hold out for a stainless instead.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Congratulations Eddie. Now you'll have the dreaded bottom-feeder disease along with the wheelgun disease. :D Before long P345s, P95s and other Ruger autos will find their way into your collection, just wait and see. :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
congrats on getting a new one. will be looking forward to hearing how she is.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've gone and done it. Ordered my very first semi-auto! It's a brand new SR9 and I got the call today that it's in. I pick it up tomorrow!

I can't wait to get to know it and shoot it. It feels just incredibly natural in my hand. I did not get the blackened one, mine is the two tone.

Photos in a day or so!!
Greetings: Pistols are my favorite handgun type.I just can't get into revolvers like I used to, although there are a few, that if manufactured, I would purchase. What I like about pistols is their higher ammo capacity and the short trigger pull during rapid fire..........I don't like the long , slow, revolver DA trigger action when shooting a revolver DA and fast. I'm NOT knocking revolvers.........I just prefer pistols. I think you will appreciate some of these points as you begin to get used to pistols for the first time........and the SR9 gets rave ergo reviews too.......what's not to like ?

·
Registered
230 Posts
sr9

Congrats on your SR9 Eddie, I just put a total of 1000 rounds through my stainless one. It is a awsome gun, out shoots my Glock 19, in fact I sold my Glock 26, and i have a buyer who want's my 19.
The gunshop where I bought mine can't keep them in stock, the owner has already sold 8 and ordered several more. So far none have came back with any problems.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I just picked it up at lunch today! Photos tonight. This thing feels AWESOME just to hold it. Like it's made for my hand.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice!!!

I predict you'll get hooked and end up w/ more... like the P89 +++

Need pics & range report. Enjoy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Congratulations Eddie. Now you'll have the dreaded bottom-feeder disease along with the wheelgun disease. :D Before long P345s, P95s and other Ruger autos will find their way into your collection, just wait and see. :)
Ain't that the truth!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts