Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started out that way when told to me, you may insert state name of your choice. (West Virginia jokes are popular in Virginia, and vice-versa...:D)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An executive in West Virginia was trying to figure a discount for a customer's large order, Somewhat stumped, he called his secretary into the office.

"Miss Jones, If I was going to give you ten thousand dollars, minus five and a half percent, how much would you take off?"

"Everything but my earrings, sir!"

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
You know what is on the right side rear view mirror in W Va?

Objects in this mirror are behind you

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Don't be mislead, I am from Virginia. I'm only here because they have jobs here.

My Grand daddy said the only good thing he ever saw come from W Va was an empty Greyhound bus.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
You know the 3 most common lies in WV?
1) My trucks paid for
2) She told me she was 18
3) I was just helping that sheep over the fence

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
OK one on Virginia
Why did the University of Virginia convert their football field from grass to AstroTurf?..................To stop the cheerleaders from grazing at half time

·
Registered
873 Posts
2) She told me she was 18
3) I was just helping that sheep over the fence
Bravo sir, you have just taught me a powerful lesson. Don't drink fluids while in the Punchlines. :D

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
How do you tell who's the bride at a WV wedding?
She's the one wearing a clean t-shirt.

Why do folks from West Virginia go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
...17 and under not admitted.

·
Registered
314 Posts
A West Virginian walks into a store, goes up to the clerk and says, " I'd need 5 of them pre-tuned banjo strings, if'n you don't mind." The clerk looks up and says, "You must be from West Virginia." How'd you figger that?", the WV'n asked. "This is a grocery store", the clerk replied.:p:eek:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
My customers in WV tell me

Living in West-by-God-Virginia is great because when the Apocalypse comes they won't find out about there for three or four years.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts