Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But moved to Florida a few years back. Just recently picked up my first Ruger which happens to be the one I've wanted for a while, KP95. Polished a few parts on it to make it look a little better and easier to clean. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and introduce myself.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...

I was born in Braxton county W.Va. A place called Gasaway, lived in Sutton, Flatwoods, Dunbar and Charleston when I was a kid in the early sixties...

I like the P95's too...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Glad you're here, welcome to the forum! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the Ruger Forum, lot of great people here! Contrags on the New purchase, Hope ya enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the Forum-come by for coffee early-lots of tomfoolery around here-and invaluable info.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Glad you're here. There are quite a few P95 fans here.
Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

Welcome to the Forum... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...

I was born in Braxton county W.Va. A place called Gasaway, lived in Sutton, Flatwoods, Dunbar and Charleston when I was a kid in the early sixties...

I like the P95's too...
That's a nice P95 ya have there. I was born in Harrison county in Clarksburg. The world sure is a small place!

Thanks for all the friendly welcoms to the forum folks! Happy to be here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.