Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a waste!!!

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Steelheart 
well, as I posted here some time back I got a real bad scare, a wake up call I am lucky I am here to talk about it. I am one of the lucky ones, I have a gun with me at all times time unless I am at work, but as soon as I am in my truck I have a gun with me. Its small charter arms in 38sp. and I have 3 speed loaders for it just got them today.
sheepdog is right, we get the license premits what ever and then we don't carry, not smart. I learned that, almost learned that the hard way. Had one that posted I should have given them the change, now that was a dum idea, I didn't have any change at the time. and they weren't after change either.
Each of us have a gut feeling when things are right or wrong, I would rather be at the ready and and nothing happen. Better to be safe than sorry. sheepdog is right trouble never makes an appointment.

well if I was going to have a choice in the matter I opt for the B A R. Of course that is just me, I'll check out those holsters like the idea of washing them.
sheepdog, are ya sure its the holster they were smelling? just joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.