Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a waste!!!

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Steelheart 
#1 ·
Story in Dallas area today about a young man about 21 and his girlfriend who came in to buy a car from a man they'd been talking to on the internet...brought a trailer and met the guy....got robbed of his cash and shot to death...girlfriend not hurt...saddest part....he had a CCW and his gun was left in his vehicle....he never had a chance....remember, guys, we get the permit because we realize there is a need...which is not served by leaving it in the car...please put out the trouble to find a carry method that works and use it every day...my sig. line says it all...be safe out there....

#28 ·
Put me down as another who carry's every day. Once I put the pants on the gun goes into the holster. My daily carry is a sub-compact XD9 in a Comp-Tac CTAC holster. I've carried just about daily for over 2.5 years. Yes, its something you get used to. I will admit that some days when I'm just working around the house I downgrade to my secondary carry gun. A Taurus M85 in stainless. The trigger is good and its comforting to have in your pocket. When its carried with the XD its in the pocket so that I have a gun in hand before anything starts.

A line that I heard and liked is: Carry 24/7 or guess right!

Steelheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.