Ruger Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1769 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I just happen to have my G-27 on. I got home earlier and never took my gun off. Normally around the house when I'm inside I don't carry. I do have a couple scattered around the house ready to Rock-n-roll.
As a rule I will not leave the house without something strapped on. I feel naked without my gun on and trust me it's not a pretty sight.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Went hog hunting today and have been carrying a Taurus Millenium Pro PT 145 in a Fobus Paddle Holster. I know, I know "TAURUS????" But before you flame me, you should shoot one of these things. I have 500+ rounds through it with no problems whatsoever. In fact it is in my EDC 3-pistol rotation along with my SR9c and SR40c. I would trust my life with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went hog hunting today and have been carrying a Taurus Millenium Pro PT 145 in a Fobus Paddle Holster. I know, I know "TAURUS????" But before you flame me, you should shoot one of these things. I have 500+ rounds through it with no problems whatsoever. In fact it is in my EDC 3-pistol rotation along with my SR9c and SR40c. I would trust my life with it.
My main EDC is also a PT-145 with about the same round count...always flawless operation. A great shooter and very accurate!

·
Just minding my business
376 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
That incident where an estranged daughter knocked on her parents door and started shooting made me rethink my stand on carrying in my own home.
The father was able to kill both his daughter and son-in-law but only after he lost his wife and son.
He had to reach for his .22 in another room and the delay cost him dearly.
I have good kids and don't expect a similar situation.
But that incident showed that readiness is key and seconds count.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Picked up a new Beretta PX4 Compact in .40 yesterday. Following me around like a little puppy today wolfing down Golden Saber's and sleeping in a 82 Tactical full size holster.

·
Registered
98 Posts
S&W M&P9c in a Don Hume holster with Hydra-Shox is on hip and my SR1911 is within reach.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I carry A S&W 4006 in A Blackhawk CQC loaded with Hornaday Critical Defense with A Ruger SR 22 for A back up piece in A smob holster with CCI hp3 mags with each

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ruger LC9 in Crossbreed Minituck, spare mag in pocket. Waiting for my Springfield XDs 9mm to return from it's "upgrading."

121 - 140 of 1769 Posts