Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3376 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a wheel gun guy, my EDC is a Ruger SP101 or a S&W J frame +P, but today I ran 100 rounds of 230 ball 45acp through my Glock 30.
Every month I rotate my other guns so they get shot and cleaned.

What did you shoot today?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Nothing, unfortunately. I haven't been to the range in months... :(

I need to find some time to get out there!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Today

After getting out of work today my son and I tacked up some targets and loaded up a Ruger Sr22 and Colt Trooper. Didn't count 250-300 slow and fast shots. Fun plinking day...Wish the Sr22 had bigger capacity mags!

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
Got out today and put some rounds through my GSG 1911-22, CZ 75b & Springfield 1911 Micro-compact. The range was pretty quiet, so all in all ... an enjoyable day :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
today right as I got to the range local Police came by and got everyone out of there, I experienced high winds and 1.5 inch hail on the way home!! last night me and the old man shot grandpas (RIP) 30-30, and a bunch of our handguns for fathers day.

·
Banned
670 Posts
All I shot today was my mouth off - to the door to door solicitor after I showed him the 'No Solicitors' sign in front of my front door and told him for the second time (after showing him the sign) I was not interested. I informed him if there had to be a third time it would not be pleasant for either of us.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
All I shot today was my mouth off - to the door to door solicitor after I showed him the 'No Solicitors' sign in front of my front door and told him for the second time (after showing him the sign) I was not interested. I informed him if there had to be a third time it would not be pleasant for either of us.
We get few visitors and I always answer the door packing heat.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Haven't put any lead downrange in about two months..... :(

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
21 rounds of 45ACP! :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sighted in two Mosin Nagants I picked up today, complete disassembly and cleaned them afterwards. I am impressed with their accuracy everytime I fire one.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only thing I shot today was... I shot my mouth off at work. I did not get something done and when they came asking, I was not the sweetest bloke on the planet.

Need to keep my range time up so I keep calm at work.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Last night I shot a box of TulAmmo .380 ACP - I gotta use it up so I never have it again, and several more magazines of .45 ACP.

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
Stopped by a local indoor range and put 100 rounds through my M&P Shield 9mm and 3 new magazines for it. Range was empty because a training session was scheduled for the next hour so I had 45 minutes on my private indoor range. Nice.

1 - 20 of 3376 Posts