Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it for $220.00 out the door a couple of days ago because it was not cleaned and the guy that traded it ikn never showed back up with the box for it. It doesn't have any feed mark on the ramp or any where else for that matter. It came with the finger grip thats on it and also to other sets and four more clips. I think I got a pretty good deal ! I also got a Taurus PT 92 CS for $230.00 but it looks to have been shot a slight bit more, but it is still extremely tight. I didn't know if I should post a pic of the Taurus or not ? What do you think of the Ruger ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Other than they picked it before it was full-grown (.45 [;))...you got one honey of a deal-on both of them...bring on the pics of the Taurus...and buy your dealer's lunch...and offer to become his regular garbageman...if he dumps those...wonder what he keeps!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go sheep these are the recent three I got from the same dealer for a hell of a deal !

Here is the Taurus:

Here is my new Taurus revolver 22 Cal. I bought it because it was a nine shot revolver and couldn't find a Ruger, plus I have always had good luck with Taurus, Hell they even honor their life time warranty even if your not the original owner of the gun ! I couldn't believe that when I had one I sent back to them and they sent it back free of charge and listed it as under warranty. Ever since then i buy them I buy them when ever I find a good deal on them. Here is the Taurus 22 Cal. I got it for around $170.00 out the door.

Then here is my favorite deal I got so far, I love this thing ! Its a Ruger MKIII Hunter, I got it for $335.00 out the door unfired !!! The doof brought it back un-fired because he didn't like how it felt in his hand ?

So sheep, does Ruger make a 22 Cal. revolver like this Taurus or just a six shot or better yet does ruger make a 22 cal. Target revolver ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nope-the best .22 revolvers I ever had-still have one-were the High Standard Sentinel Deluxe- 2 3/8", 4", and 6"....9-shot swingout and accurate as I was...about $65 new-now about $225 used...I'll be looking for more...then there was an H&R called Woodsman, I think-9-shot breaktop-real accurate and not too high...Ruger has a new SA Single-Six Hunter model...don't know much about it...it seems the supply of .22 revolvers is drying up...

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Some very nice looking guns, and yes, you got a heck of a deal on the Ruger, and the Taurus' for that matter.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ! I will be changing the red dot on the hunter to a more eye pleasing and matching specimen because the black really dose stand out like a sore thumb. I looked at a few of those high standards and the old man has a couple of those woodsman's, can't get him to turn loose of either though and haven't been quite so lucky in finding them either. High Standard is also the one's bringing back the entire line of the AutoMag guns to the market. I will most likely be ending up with a few of those also.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
I'm taking you along the next time I go gun shopping! I never come out that good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts