Ruger Forum banner

5581 - 5600 of 5652 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
^^^might have been an oops "I thought I was buying 22LR?" & discovered the oops when you got home?

I did that with some 17HMR last month...came home with a box of 17WSM mixed in with the boxes of 17HMR. Dang it...all ammo sales final at Walmart. So I traded it at my LGS...who gave me grief bout Walmart ammo shopping!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

The logical thing to do would have been to buy a 17WSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
RUGER PC9. Had been putting off an AR for a while now and you can’t get ammo locally so it didn’t feel right. Chose this over the KelTec Sub2000.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Browning x-bolt in .338 win mag. But it’s in quarantine limbo, and who knows when I’ll get it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just ordered 3 AR lower parts kits. I'm having fun selling unfinished AR15 kits to newbies who haven't prepared. 2 gone so far at $850 each.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought 400 rounds of Gold Dot .22 Magnum for short barrels. I tried to buy a Springfield 911 but the price went up over $30 while I was think about it overnight. So, I have to be content with my used Ruger AR 556 I bought a week ago.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had a shooting buddy of 30+ years pass away recently. Today I picked up hisNorinco Type 56S-1 AKM from his widow. After I bought the rifle, she told me I had to take all the ammo and accessories with it, which included a large pile of loaded mags, including a vintage 100-rd drum. There are 5 ammo cans packed full of 7.62x39 ammo, and some 20 rd- boxes of ammo. I have to inventory it all. I tried to give her more moeny, she wouldn't take it.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Just got my second set of two De Santis Gunhide Dual Angle Hunter Hybrid holsters for my Super GP100's. Holsters can wear out, and at 70 years, knowing that the logistics system here in the US can fail, I'd not want to be without a way to carry my EDC's... Yes, I do wear both SGP100's, cross draw, and am quite comfortable doing so...

If you have SGP100's, you can easily use these. You must remove the holster's tension screw, thereby allowing your revolver to properly fit.

De Santis' model number is M90BJ47Z0. Holsters are ambidextrous, and better yet, available from Amazon, for below De Santis' MSRP... Ordered them Tuesday evening, had them delivered today, Thursday. Very happy...

ALWAYS Pack heavy, and walk light...

OldPaladin1949

5581 - 5600 of 5652 Posts