Ruger Forum banner

5601 - 5620 of 5652 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Tipton cleaning rod, jag, small patches and nylon brush for cleaning the 17HMR...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
went out to Cabela's (Bass Pro), and picked up a laser bore sighter in 9mm. the lot was empty, and there was a total 6 people in the store. went in, made my purchase and walked out. never came in contact with anyone. WIN!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Stocking up on reloading supplies. 2000 158gr cast SWC's from 223 Bulk Bullets, and cleaned the local Cabelas out of .38spc and .357 brass - 200 Winchesters, 100 each Sig brand .38spc and .357mag, plus their last box of 250 Hornady HBWC's.

·
Registered
126 Posts
$40 raffle ticket won me a NEF HandiRifle in .243 Win with Redfield (Denver, CO) 6-18x50 scope and 3 boxes of ammo...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
This morning the Iver Johnson American British Bulldog I won late last week came in. Just have to track down a couple parts for it (sear and loading gate, I have all the missing springs).
Late this afternoon I won and picked up a J.C. Higgins 41 DLA .22 Auto-Safe (Marlin 122) my favorite LGS listed as a "gunsmith special" (cracked stock and "bolt won't come out"). Turns out nobody knew where Marlin hid the bolt release so that was an easy no-fix fix and the stock is in clamps waiting for the glue to dry.
This evening I got a tracking # on an Iver Johnson 2nd Model .32S&W 5" barrel I won last Tuesday and should be here next Tuesday.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
A scope mount for my S&W 686 and a picatinney mount for a Sig Romeo 1 red dot.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Walked into my LGS and walked out with a mint condition 1966 Ruger 10/22. Beautiful grained walnut stock, dark bluing on barrel and dark clean anodizing on the receiver, barrel, trigger group band and buttplate. Dry as a bone inside and no powder residue whatsoever. Only complaint is the original owner used an electric pencil on the receiver and put his name and phone number on it. :confused:
Not complaining though for $200 out the door.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A Walther PPK/s .22lr blue with two additional magazines.........seems like above average quality for the price.... parts made in Germany, assembled in Fort Smith. Quality control seems to be quite good.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here is my new toys. Took them out this afternoon. It will take some getting used to the peep sights on the 22. I did start hitting cans with it as i went along. The 1911 is tight. I had to help it close the slide as i was shooting. It started to loosen up after 10 mags. Last 3 mags ran though unassisted. I did a mag dump last mag. Need to paint the sights on the 1911. I did pretty good hitting cans and bricks with it.

5601 - 5620 of 5652 Posts