·
Registered
186 Posts
Plano 108021 Gun Guard AW Large

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Anyone ever shot any of these? I ordered 10 boxes to see how they run in my side charging AR 7.62x39 upper made by BCA...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
.22 Single Sixes, MkII, 10-22, 22 Charger, 77-357, 45 American, 44 Vaqueros, GP100s.
511 Posts
Two items. First, a new Ruger Single-Ten. SingleTen_right.JPG

Then a very nice stainless birdseye grip from Iowegan. Wranglebird-right.JPG

I wanted to install it on the Single-Ten. It refused to fit correctly. Turns out the frame screw holes on the Ten were shifted left about a half mm (figured that out by aveaging the screw hole spacing of all of my Ruger SA's). It fits perfectly on the Wrangler. Now a Wranglebird. I like it. And I'm happy with a stock Ten. Goes well with my Smith 617 ten shooter. Burn a box of ammo with either in five cylinders. (y)

·
Registered
239 Posts
New toy arrived y'day...ATN ABL 1000 to go on my ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 3-14x

Got an email from ATN they had these refurbs for $235 shipped...so I grabbed one.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
2,419 Posts
FNH SLP Competition 12 gauge shotgun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey everyone just wondering what everyone out there is purchasing these days, myself just purchased today 100 rds of Remington .223 ($37), a Rock River Arms Elite Operator 2 AR-15 ($1000), and 200 rds of 9mm for my SR9C ($46) what about you??
A couple 50 round .223 ammo boxes. It's the little things 😁

·
Registered
130 Posts
250 41 special cases from Starline and 400 rounds of cast pullets to start load development.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I placed an order this morning for a S&W M&P EZ9 (without thumb safety). I have the .380 version that I bought because I found an incredible deal on one. I was a little ticked because .380 is more expensive, and it was my first .380. I didn't really want to expand my "caliber catalog". Then, I'll be danged if S&W didn't come out with a 9mm version. I like everything about the EZ. Everything about it is simple, and frankly "easy". So, I finally was able to place an order for a 9mm. Now have to decide if I'll keep the .380 as well.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
I placed an order this morning for a S&W M&P EZ9 (without thumb safety). I have the .380 version that I bought because I found an incredible deal on one. I was a little ticked because .380 is more expensive, and it was my first .380. I didn't really want to expand my "caliber catalog". Then, I'll be danged if S&W didn't come out with a 9mm version. I like everything about the EZ. Everything about it is simple, and frankly "easy". So, I finally was able to place an order for a 9mm. Now have to decide if I'll keep the .380 as well.
2 hands, 2 pistols

9mm for primary hand
.380 for support hand

5681 - 5700 of 6224 Posts