Ruger Forum banner

6081 - 6100 of 6126 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Driving by a Cabela's today and just checked in to see what's up. I was looking for a price on a box of Xtreme bullets and dropped it on the floor... bullets everywhere. I said I broke it so I will buy it. They said I really didn't have to buy it. But I was more than happy to. There was also a set of 45-70 dies I've been trying to get online but the prices have been too high. This set was $54... I got both for $149 with tax included. I thought I did pretty good today.

Almost everything in there was normal price and cheaper than the cheapest online places I have been looking at lately. I saw the press I got for $229 last May and it was $219 in the store... vs the astronomically high prices for the same press online for over $450... pretty sad. Since I'm prone to destroying things I might pick it up as a back up.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Dang, did it again! Really clean blue Ruger Speed Six 160 prefix. 2.75 barrel 357 mag. Have to drag them all out for a photo shoot sometime. NIB 6" blue Security Six, 4" stainless Security Six, 2.75 stainless Speed Six 357 mag., 150 prefix blue Speed Six 38 Special and the new to me 2.75 blue Speed Six.
Gotta stay home and out of the gun stores! o_O
Guess I had better add my new Lee Carbide 4 die set for the 40/10mm and 200 40 cal. 165 grain bullets.
Now if my NIB Colt Gold Cup National Match Enhanced and NIB Colt Huntsman will sell, I can go crazy again! :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
A pound of IMR Target, 200 Federal 100's, and 100 Hornady 150gr SP .308 bullets. That was pretty much all Sportsmans Warehouse had. Oh well, I can make use of all of the above.

·
One Star
10,365 Posts
Picket up some ALLEN Silencer Earplugs.

·
Super Moderator
4,065 Posts
14 AMP pilots and a 50 BMG shellholder finally arrived for my annealing made perfect machine after being back ordered for like 6 weeks, maybe more.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I decided to wait to drop the money on a good S&W revolver, BUT, I treated myself to another desire today and bought a replacement Bonds Arms derringer barrel in .357/.38. $169 including tax and shipping.

·
Registered
179 Posts
A box of .223 Winchester deer season 64 gr. for my mini.(over paid) 0000 bronze wool to use on my M1a stock, & leather conditioner for my rifle slings.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ordered and received 2 more 17rnd mags for my SR9c. Ordered and awaiting arrival of a Double Alpha race holster for shooting USPSA Open class.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts

Couldn't rests this one.

Heritage Rough Rider. I found it at Sportsman's Warehouse and walked out for under $100 including 2 boxes of CCI Quiet Ammo.

I'll bring it to the range tomorrow to see how it works out.

Didn't need it but it looks like fun.

·
Registered
408 Posts

Couldn't rests this one.

Heritage Rough Rider. I found it at Sportsman's Warehouse and walked out for under $100 including 2 boxes of CCI Quiet Ammo.

I'll bring it to the range tomorrow to see how it works out.

Didn't need it but it looks like fun.
I keep on going back and forth between one of these, and a Ruger Wrangler. Half the time I don't get the Wrangler because my LGS will be sold out of the only color I want, the all black ones. I don't like the weird colors or mismatching color ones. However, I may just buy the Roughrider. They always have them. I worry about reliability and quality though, although most people say they last for a while and are fine.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I ordered myself a reproduction 1874 Sharps from Shiloh Sharps. However, I will be waiting a while for it.

6081 - 6100 of 6126 Posts