Ruger Forum banner

6101 - 6120 of 6126 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
I bought yesterday I think some .38 special ammo and a 33 round glock magazine (lol). Come on, had to have one super capacity magazine for the heck of it.

It ran me a total of almost $100 together :(.

Also, I was looking at some .380 LCPs and S&W Bodyguards. I feel bad sometimes about the money I spend on all these things.

But you know what, tonight I took my kid and his mom to the theatre. It cost us $200 for the three of us for a 2 hour show.

So to keep things in perspective, I want a .22 LR Wrangler, and it costs as much as 2 hour theatre show, ha. And, I may keep it for a number of years.

Similarly, with Covid 19 travel has been less than normal. I used to drop all kinds of money on domestic and foreign travel. Easily enough to fund a large arsenal of gun stuff over time.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
2,377 Posts
Bought a Rock Island Armory XT-22 1911 in .22 magnum, two spare magazines, and two boxes of ammo.

·
Premium Member
14,805 Posts
230gr .452 Lee bullet mold
Red polymer flake
toaster oven for flake

·
Registered
169 Posts
Went to my LGS to buy some Hoppe’s No. 9 which I got and a Franchi Bolt Action in 6.5 Creedmoor called my name. I won’t be able to pick it up for 10 days as I live in Kalifornia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
Bought a Lee Breech Lock single stage press, strictly to mount my Lee powder measure and take it out of my rotary four-station Lee press. Staying careful when I add the powder, taking a break after resizing, decapping, flaring, and priming.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Which color would you buy? Black on Black, Walnut on Black, Black on Silver or Walnut on Silver?

Black on Black is more scarier to spook demoncrats...I'm partial to the walnut / black or Walnut/silver...either is in the hopper to find a future home in my safe...

Pro Series L (Lever Action) – Black Aces Tactical

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Vortex Crossfire II 1-4x24 v-brite delivered today for my 870 Super Mag gobbler taker...

All ready to pound my shoulder while zeroing...

·
Registered
218 Posts
AntiReflectiveDevice (ARD) on the turkey gun's scope...so I don't get busted by Wiley Tom...

Here turkey, turkey...

·
Registered
169 Posts
I found some 6.5 Creedmoor online for the new rifle I will be picking up Monday (California). Ordered three boxes and it was EXPENSIVE.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Found some 3" Federal TSS #9's at LGS this morning...my FFL sold em to me for $30/box...

So I ordered a Carlson's TSS choke for my Remy 870 SPS...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up a S&W Model 10-7 4" tapered barrel at the LGS. Had no intention to buy a gun, but it was too nice to pass up. Besides, I didn't have any Model 10's.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Darn, you guys bought better stuff than I. I bought two pocket holsters for my Bonds Arms. One of which looks like a wallet.. The other is a simple pocket holster. Unfortunately, unless I get a smaller micro pistol such as a LCP or Bodyguard .380, my Bond's arms 2.5 inch barrel is my smallest pistol concealed carry. My S&W 642 is slightly larger.

Amazon.com : Wallet Holster for Full Concealment - Bond Arms Derringers (Black, Right Hand, Roughneck 2.5" Barrel w/New Trigger Guard) : Sports & Outdoors

Oh yeah, I bought some Buffalo Bore .38 and 9 mm ammo.

6101 - 6120 of 6126 Posts