Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, it's eggs.
I like them boiled, scrambled, fried, poached, you name it.
Bacon would be just..... bacon.
Ham would be just..... ham.
No eggs benedict..... :eek:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Uh boy... Probably have to say milk. I have favorite snacks, etc, but a cold glass of milk... :) Besides, without milk, no chocolate. :)

·
Wandering Sandlapper
3,282 Posts
Shrimp.

Boil 'em, broil 'em, grill 'em, fry 'em, put 'em in a po'boy, put 'em with linguini, put 'em in grits with cheese, put 'em in scampi, coat 'em with coconut. The perfect food. :p Not bad for the cockroach of the seas.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Uh boy... Probably have to say milk. I have favorite snacks, etc, but a cold glass of milk... :) Besides, without milk, no chocolate. :)
I'm with ya.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Large, bone-in, rib-eye steak. Grilled to medium rare. Don't need anything else.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I can only go so long without having a Good hamburger. I'm not talking about from the hamburger chains. I'm talking about a hamburger in a joint that is cooked on the grill that sizzles, and the cook cooks about ten at a time and the cooks apron is greasy from wiping his hands. It has to have a big ol slice of sweet or purple onion and a slice of East Texas tomato. With or without lettuce. No cheese. Hand sliced fried Irish potatoes on the side is good. When I eat the burger, grease runs down my arm and I have to tear off a sheet off the roll of paper towels on the table to wipe it, off. That's a burger.

A Chicago 'dog is my second choice.

Oh yes, a cup of Community coffee, black, no sugar.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
If I was on a deserted island and only had one food I would want it to be rice. But if I was home and only had one item in the cupboard but could go to the store tomorrow it would be chocolate.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
having food allergies changes your perspective on what you could or couldn't live without, literally, but i think for the sake of argument, i'd have to say prime rib. i don't have it much at all, but i know if it was gone from the earth, i'd be a mess. oh and a good baked potato with lots of butter to go with it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
chicken.
cottage cheese.
onion bagels.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Chicken (Chick-fil-A especially)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts