Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
I would say that it would be worth less than a Tactical Solutions Pac Lite barrel, but probably more than a blued version of a similar barrel. The sights might bump the value up slightly, but that's a very subjective prediction. Someone might see those as a downside and others might see them as gold. If you're itching to get rid of it, I'd put it up for sale on Gunbroker and start the bids low (maybe $50 or so) and see where it goes. I'm sure there's someone out there with a blued 22/45 that would be interested in the stainless upper. Or you may find someone with a 6 7/8" barrel looking to drop down to the 5.5" barrel.

Looks to be in beautiful condition so you shouldn't have any trouble getting rid of it. It is an FFL-Transfer item unless you do a FTF cash transaction so just keep that in mind when you sell it. There's probably some fees involved.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
A used MK III with no bolt - about $50-60 bucks, no more.
Oh. I didn't see that there wasn't a bolt in there. Yeah... That's just a hollow shell. :( Haha! I mean, someone might have use for it if they're wanting to switch from a tapered barrel to bull or something like that. But they would need their own bolt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts