Ruger Forum banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

Registered
A glock, model (insert any number here) ... oh wait it says part with, I thought it said buy ... my bad, nevermind me ... 不不不不不不

Registered
I have an old Mossberg like you. I got it from a friend a few weeks ago for $140 to actually move to somebody else. The bluing is browned all over with plenty of dings in the metal with oiled stock. I mounted a bushnell banner 4-12 on a modified UTG base since there isnt a lot of dovetail on the receiver. Mine is a 340k and damn can it shoot, much better than a savage Mark II I should add. I put a cheek riser on which came from a savage 110 kit and put on a bipod and trigger shoe as well as a Beeman brake I had lying around. Not real pretty but its a shooter and dont think its going anywhere.

I think it looks like a Bubba Mosin Nagant
Hey all, I couldnt help myself I parted with it for a Ruger American rimfire.

Registered
Picked up this Tangfolio 225 about 12 years ago at a pawn shop for $60 bucks. Finish is almost gone, black plastic grip is ugly as H..., but the darn thing locks up tight and shoots straight. To this day, don't know why I bought it, maybe so I could enter it into this thread.
Revolver Trigger Wood Gun accessory Bullet

Registered
Shannon81
Looks good to me! Nothing like a well used revolver!

Registered
H&R 20ga Topper is my ugly gun that will never leave my ownership while I am alive. It works, is simple, and I have no fear of dinging it up out on a hunt. Sometimes it rides under the truck seat for months on end with just an occassional oiling. A box of bird, buck, and slug ammo always accompany it. I have taken rabbit, pheasant, and squirrel with it, and it is just a great utility piece.

Registered
My ugly gun is a Beretta PX4 Storm full size in 9 mm. Its big and clunky looking but absolutely shoots everything fed into it without fail. Ive thought about getting rid of it but its so reliable I just cant part with it.

Premium Member
Yet another old ass mossberg. When I got this, it was trashed, rusted inside and out, rust in the barrel, stock reeked like cigarettes and had no finish left, missing parts, missing the magazine, no sights. I had an acquaintance cut and crown the barrel to 18", drill and tap it for a front sight, then I refinished the stock, installed a scope rail, scout scope, installed "scout" looking front sight from a different mossberg with a peep sight rear, and rattle canned the whole thing with high temp matte black.

Its a hell of a shooter and by far the most handy rimfire I own but it sure aint pretty

Air gun Plant Trigger Shotgun Grass

Here's the build thread:

Registered
Haven't had it that long, but it will probably never leave, just get passed down to my son along with all the others.

Early '70's Bronco Skeleton 22 single shot.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts