Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

New member and new owner of the the renowned Ruger 10/22.

I'm looking right away to do some customization. I was looking into AR-15 combinations but came across a more simplistic looking .22 and I can't seem to find out which stock this is.

Ruger 10/22 vs. Marlin .vs whatever.: Ashworth College Community

It is the fourth (4th) picture down, the one above the Archangel 10/22. It looks like the Hogue stock, but I am aware the UTG Quad rail doesnt fit that without modification, and it doesnt look like it compared to the buttstock.

Regardless, anyone have some insight on this? I'd love to have something that looks like that along with the Quad Rail.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
It's there. I just checked it out using the above link. It includes a vidieo of the install. Clink on ZK22 on the home page

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must be missing the picture. I am not looking The for Bullpup design. The Zk22 is a bullpup design. The picture i am Referring to is the 4th picture down. The picture Of the two rugers. One is an Archangel.... im talking bout the one above that.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I assume that's a Hogue Overmold stock.

Ruger 10-22 - Long Rifle Action : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!

But the grip doesn't look quite right. It may just be a factory stock that has been painted or coated in something fancy.

If you mean the rail system then I would say it looks like a cheap UTG or similar clamp on the barrel model.

Amega Ranges and Ultimak both make quality rails:

Amega Ruger 10/22 Carbine Mount

Oops. I thought Ultimak made one for the 10/22 but maybe not.

AK-47, Mini-14, Mini-30, AR-15, .30 M1 Carbine, M-14, M1A Accessories, Scope Mounts, Stocks, Optics, Weapon Lights

1 - 6 of 6 Posts