Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't just glance out and go on when you hear a "bump" in the night...look UNDER your car or truck...a new rage is on...stealing catalytic converters from cars and trucks...some cost over 1000 to replace...thieves usually only get less than 100 for them---two cuts and gone unless they're bolted on...they can yank one in 2-3 minutes and less, using a cordless reciprocating saw...lights would be a deterrant, as would a watchcat like Max's protector...so would be parking directly over a landscape timber or parking bumper that was staked down...basically giving them no wiggle room...life just keeps gettin' funner and funner...platinum and other precious metals in them have high scrap value...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Maybe-----just maybe my "old vehichles" don't have one of them things on them---just maybe.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Been getting into anything and everything to steal copper also.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, big D had a guy who'd just stolen a lot of copper running out across a field and lightning hit/killed him...what caliber's that?!!!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Yeah, big D had a guy who'd just stolen a lot of copper running out across a field and lightning hit/killed him...what caliber's that?!!!!
I'd say that was just too good!

·
Count Ursunk
3,363 Posts
thanks sheepdog...another one is when you drive at night and meet a car etc....dont flash your lights at it if the lights are not on.it used to be common to do this to alert the oncoming driver.nowadays ,this is an initiation for new gang members.they turn around and chase the automobile that flashed their lights at them. you can imagine what happens next. their ultimate goal is to terminate a human life. we got some deranged people out in the public that have no respect for others. yall be careful. GOD BLESS.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow-thanks for that tip-gettin' killed for courtesy don't sound good to me...hope a gang-banger don't pull up beside me gunnin'---it won't be nothin' like a TV show...lowlife scum have no appreciation for life...

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Well there you go! got me thinkin' about that Taurus "judge" again!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by deputy125

Well there you go! got me thinkin' about that Taurus "judge" again!
A friend of mine has a salvage yard in Wichita. About 2 months ago, someone broke in, fired up the wrecker, lifted a bunch of cars up & stole the converters. Then they drove the wrecker through the gate & left it several miles away. At least he got his wrecker back & a new gate, along with some of them Junk-Yard-Dogs! (they don't eat pie or doughnuts):)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts