Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick check this morning to satisfy my curiosity made me realize the next firearm purchase will make it #100 here. Wonder what it will be? Something special? Something ordinary? Probably just whatever presents itself. :)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already have a couple 1911's, one that were my father-in-law's. Not a DA revolver person so a Speed Six is put too.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Something that requires a tax stamp?
Full-autp has no interest to me but I have considered a SBR in the past. A few SBS's and AOW's have also caught my eye. Fortunately, one of those is now available commercially w/o the tax stamp requirement. :)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
It's a milestone Mate, it should be something significant. ;)

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Order yourself a Beautiful Seecamp LWS380 with a custom serial number. Pick one that would be meaningful to you. Or, just your 3 initials and NR100 or GUN 100.

Or, based on your forum name, your favorite caliber Blackhawk in Stainless and send it out to Rouse or someone for a high polish and some fancy engraving that would incorporate the milestone number 100. :)

Anyway, congratulations on a very impressive number of 99 guns.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
13 behind brother, making me want to catch up LOL LOL. Out of safe space unless I squeeze in a few more handguns somewhere. Good luck on your choice!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or, based on your forum name, your favorite caliber Blackhawk in Stainless and send it out to Rouse or someone for a high polish and some fancy engraving that would incorporate the milestone number 100.
Tough since there's no .357 Max's readily available in stainless. ;) Not big on engraving and polish and all that fancy filly stuff. Nice idea though. :)

Out of safe space unless I squeeze in a few more handguns somewhere.
Similar problem here. Built the gun room a few years back thinking I was all set. Once the memorabilia took over not so much room anymore. Hoping Phase II of the gun room will start sometime soon. All kinds of room then. Heck another 100 wouldn't even be an issue. :D

A hundred guns. Wow. I think about what's invested in my six, and wonder where my brain was.........
I figure it our once and well, the wife wasn't impressed. Much is simply investment purchases though. All those have done as they were intended to do so it's all good. :)

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Way to go! I was at about 50 firearms for a long time and then in the last year bought about twenty more. Keep us posted on number 100.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Full-autp has no interest to me but I have considered a SBR in the past. A few SBS's and AOW's have also caught my eye. Fortunately, one of those is now available commercially w/o the tax stamp requirement. :)
consider the Tommy gun, they are SOOOooooo sexy I dont see how anyone could say no to one :)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like a Hi-Point? :D;)

Actually...if I really wanted to include them, I have 5 or 6 rifles down in TX that were my father-in-law's that I have to go down and ship up here at some point. One of those is a Hi-Point carbine. A couple SKS's and a M14 is there as well. Forget the rest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts