Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you would like to see from Ruger in the future. New models ? variations?
Maybe factory editions , TALO possibilities

( full disclosure, We're TALO Dist.) and we appreciate your support.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'd like to see:
The SR series come back permanently, not just as a temporary distributor exclusive.
More Bisley revolvers, especially in stainless steel.
More availability of the .45 Colt Redhawk.
Better inspection before a gun is released from factory.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Two things immediately come to mind:

1. Take advantage of the modularity of the American Pistol and sell slides, barrels and frames separately. Also, offer frames in different colors, different texture options (like the new stippling on the Competition model), and with different shapes, like one with a squared off trigger guard, one without an accessory rail, etc.

2. Bring back the SR line and expand upon it (a 9E Compact, a 40E, a 45E, an SR Competition line?).

·
Registered
335 Posts
I would like to see a flattop bisley in .45c. They do it in .44spl, and they have a 45c flattop. Sounds like a no brainer.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Much better quality control. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

I’ll echo the suggestion for a quality O/U shotgun (both 12 and 20 ga please) and a flattop bisley in 45 Colt.

Also, bring back the security/speed/service six. That’s probably a tall order, so perhaps some “slimming down” of the GP100 series. They’re on the right track with the half lug models (including the MC). I’d like to see the half lug barrels offered in more lengths, or just become standard and do away with the full lug altogether. I’m just spitballing here...

·
Registered
446 Posts
PC Carbine in 327 Fed. Mag.

·
Registered
300 Posts
A bisley hunter 44mag with 5.5 inch barrel. I had the current production with 7.5 inch. But the weight and longer barrel didn't balance very good for me. I've since scratched my itch with a 5.5 inch bisley 45 colt. Glad I did. But if they ever make a bisley 44mag in 5.5 inch of course I'll have to have one.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts