Ruger Forum banner

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
A Wrangler with adjustable sights .
Don't have to be fancy ...adjustable for windage would be just fine .
I want to get one but afraid I'll get one that shoots left or right and no way to easily correct it .
That's my wish,
Gary

·
Cat Herder
1,570 Posts
After thinking more about this, I'd like to see a 10/22 with the collectors edition sights become a normal production gun. Maybe in stainless or Cerakote and with the modular stock.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I would jump on a PC Carbine in 327 Federal Magnum. It would be a superb utility weapon that would fit my needs. A takedown model would be ideal!

it is engineering and can be done.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Old Army back in all its "Vaquero, fixed sight" variations. In addition to be sold as an accessory item, a Ruger manufactured Howell type conversion cylinder for the Old Army. No paperwork or shipping concerns as long as the gun and conversion cylinders are kept separate. Smithy.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
I'd like to see a fine little single shot .22 bolt gun that will shoot .22 short, .22 long and .22 LR from the same chamber, much like my old Winchester Model 67-22. I'd like fine adjustable iron sights and a threaded barrel so it will take a sound suppressor. Above average oil-finished wood one-piece stock for the base model with no stock adjustments and a fixed 13.5" length of pull. Also drilled and tapped for mounting a scope. Perhaps a free-floating barrel, too. All parts to be metal. And a fine adjustable trigger would be nice, too. A gun that will last 75 to a hundred years of hard knocks, like my old 67-22, and still shoot just fine and look presentable. All for $200-225, maybe somewhat less???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd like to see the LCP tricked out. Better springs, sweet trigger (worst in the biz), lock back on empty. I pay about a hundred bucks getting after market upgrades which really sweeten this pocket rocket. Give us some options with the LCP out of the gate!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'd like to see Ruger put out a single stack, compact American pistol. Something like the Walther PPS, S&W Shield, XDS. Keep the American take down system, it's better then the LCR pop out pin. Make it in 9mm, 45, and 380.

181 - 200 of 211 Posts