Ruger Forum banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
An LCP II in .32 ACP.
An LC380 Pro with no safety.
A 2-tone LCP II.
An SR9c with a slightly heavier and longer trigger and no safety.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm hitting delivered quality again. I own 6 Rugers. Three have been flawless....sr22, 1911, 10/22. The newer ones have all had startup issues: Security 9, and both calibers of LCPII.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
A rifle in 6mm ARC that can work for longer range and accuracy with heavier bullets. This assumes a barrel length between 18”-24”.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Personally, Ruger would do well to improve the QA department and ship firearms that don't need to be returned, repaired or replaced.
I read lots of review and comment that Praise Ruger! to the high heavens for their spectacular Customer Service Depart and this makes me wonder if Ruger is using the customers as their QA Department. What other major firearm manufacturer has this sort of return rate?
It must be frustrating to buy a new, shiny firearm and find that it doesn't work properly; have to return it for repairs; and wait for its return from Ruger.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Personally, Ruger would do well to improve the QA department and ship firearms that don't need to be returned, repaired or replaced.
I read lots of review and comment that Praise Ruger! to the high heavens for their spectacular Customer Service Depart and this makes me wonder if Ruger is using the customers as their QA Department. What other major firearm manufacturer has this sort of return rate?
It must be frustrating to buy a new, shiny firearm and find that it doesn't work properly; have to return it for repairs; and wait for its return from Ruger.
A few years ago, my wife and I were very frustrated with Ruger's QA, with several guns having to go back. However, our 5 current Rugers have all been purchased in the past 3 years, and none of them gave had to go back...yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. Bring back the SR series (9, .40, .45). The ergos were fantastic and they are great shooters. Minus the mag disconnect safety, though.

2. PCC in .45 acp or 10mm.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,579 Posts
If it has not been said already, some of us would love to see the return of the "P" series and have the same magazines that would work in a PCC in .40, .45 and .9mm!

201 - 211 of 211 Posts