Ruger Forum banner

161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Another vote for a left handed .22 American Rifle.
I'll add to this request - need a LEFT HANDED Ruger American Rifle in .22LR so I can get my son setup.
While we are talking "lefty" guns, a Ruger 10/22 with a left-side ejection would be great, too. Why not? Those left-handed folks make up over 10% of the shooting population. Time to show them some love :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
An sp101 with 2.5" barrel in 327 mag (no not a 3 inch), with a full ramp front sight and good rear sight (not a notch)..........6 shot of course.

·
Registered
86 Posts
LCP II .32acp with a manual safety and no magazine disconnect and while you're at it, a .25acp the same way. And a .380 version the same way. The smaller centerfires should work well with a Lehigh Defense cavitator round.

.357 magnum version of Security 9

9mm Derringer

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bring back the Gold Label, the Red Label, improve your quality control, make the bisley grip an option on ALL single actions, and own up to the 7 shot GP100 issues and state as much on your website with instructions for owners, and options rather than making each and every owner phone in and deal with it individually, i.e. man up Ruger. It is one thing to make a mistake it is another to admit it, fix it, and try to avoid it next time......it is disappointing how they have (have not) handled the situation.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't think the RAP series is setting the world on fire soooo.... How about a full size, hammer fired series with a good decocker/safety, metal framed that comes in 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10 mm. Then make a 3/4 sized one in .22 LR for training/plinking. That way you've got the poly/striker crowd covered and the metal framed dao/sao crowd covered.

I love my SR 40s but let's look ahead not back. Give the buying public something to be excited to spend their money on. How many SRs can you (will you) buy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would like to see Ruger make the “old model” Blackhawks, Super Blackhawks, and Single Sixes again. In addition to the “new model”, then we can have the option of either.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stainless 22/45 in matching metal frame.
Mark V ? in 22 mag. I'm a dreamer
10/22 mag. before I break down and by a CZ.
Predator in 22 TCM (if it ever becomes SAAMI) or 5.7X28
PCC in 5.7X28

·
Registered
91 Posts
So i read through all 9 pages and saw a lot of great ideas, but if the OP is asking on behalf of TALO (which in my mind are cosmetic or feature offerings and has no control over mechanical or new builds) then my wishlist is a simple one

1) a PC Carbine with a very lightweight skeletonized, non adjustable stock (standard offering, no pistol grip etc)

2) a MiniThirty with wooden stock, blued metal, with factory comp/flash suppressor (which all exist already from Ruger but not together)

But hey, if were talking wishlist wishlists? Then 3) a 5shot GP100 in .45LC; 4) an SR seriea gun without external safety or mag disconnect; 5) a PC45 with a wood/laminate lightweight stock wirh the shortest barrel you can get legally while still shouldering it (16" im guessing)

161 - 180 of 211 Posts