Ruger Forum banner

1561 - 1579 of 1579 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
"Super" Single Six convertible 5-1/2". Three screw not converted with both cylinders. A bit of finish wear but fine for a shooter.

·
Registered
82 Posts
A 90's 10/22 stainless with Butler Creek folding stock. It was there, I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
137 Posts
A NOS Gunsite Scout in green laminate with just installed Surefire ProComp and a NOS Leupold 2.5x28 scout scope on Warne rings. First range trip should be this week. The PMag 5 is aftermarket, also have the 10rd steel mag.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked up this KP95 at a LGS last month. I was picking up another pistol, and while waiting for the background check to clear I saw this. $300 plus tax. If it was fired, it wasn't fired much.
Couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
523 Posts
My last was a 10/22 a "Maple Sporter Bill Hicks exclusive."

The stock is so lite it's almost white.
Hmmm that was way back in August 2020.
Might be time for another Ruger.
I like SAAs and don't have a Vaquero.

Reactions: SR40Ohio

·
Registered
60 Posts
I recently found a Ruger 22cal New Model Single-Six with both the 22lr & 22Mag Cylinders with the 9 1/2 inch barrel in the original box with all the papers at a local Gun Show and it looks like its NIB. I have wanted one of these for the last 30+ yrs. But Life always got in the way of me, ever buying one of them. But there it was, just like I had always wanted and a little voice whispered in my ear You are 76 yrs old and Your to old to pass this one up. If I ever expected to get a lot use out of it. So it just, sorta came home with me. As it turns out, I already had a Gun Belt & Holster and really nice Set of Old Stag Grips. That both fit my new Ruger perfectly. I have not got to shoot it yet, for my Wife is in a Full Term Care Facility and has been very sick for the last couple of weeks. And I spend most of my time there with Her for I feed my Wife twice a day. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow, for a littlte while and see if my new Ruger shoots as well as I have been told they do. I will try to let you guys know. I am sorry that I was so long winded.
ken

·
Registered
738 Posts
Still the R/A compact 22 magnum. Would not sell or trade this one. LOP a bit short but the standard stock module for $20 only adds about an inch and still a great compact gun for woods varmints. Glad I jumped on it when I did. All I see now is "out of stock" from everywhere.

·
Registered
.22 Single Sixes, MkII, 10-22, 22 Charger, 77-357, 45 American, 44 Vaqueros, GP100s.
493 Posts
Single-Ten to join my Single-Six and Wrangler in the 22 collection.

SingleTen-left.JPG

1561 - 1579 of 1579 Posts