Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else with a current standing order with them experience anything odd today. I had a standing order from 3 weeks ago for some rails and Troy Battlesights for my SR556E. They were on back order. No problem. I was patiently waiting. No rush.

Today POOF....my order is there under my history, but all items removed from the order detail. I check the listings and all the tactical items are gone. Before they were listed with backorder status, and even some items were still in stock.

I tried to call them but they are not taking calls due to being overwhelmed. I hope my order wasn't cancelled without any notice :(

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well never mind...must have been a web update. Everything is back this morning. Nothing in stock of course, but items are back and my order shows items again.

Okay, move along, nothing more to see here....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Any one have any idea how long orders are taking? I ordered a front sight two weeks ago, and the only status shows "Web order recieved".

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I believe they are as busy as everyone else.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any one have any idea how long orders are taking? I ordered a front sight two weeks ago, and the only status shows "Web order recieved".
I can say that my order for SR556E rails, BUIS (troy battlesights), and 2 Pmags has been "processing" for about 6 weeks. I think I have another month to go...but I'm just guessing...

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah I've had an order in their backlog for about 3 weeks too..I keep checking my order status online, but nothing new: just "web order received"..only hoping my order will eventually ship

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Just think of the folks that waited until now to buy a firearm.......Ouch!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I received 2 magazines yesterday that I had on backorder for about 3 weeks. They sent me an email informing me that the order had been filled and shipped.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I placed an order 3 weeks ago for a Mitch Rosen holster. I used the 20% off offer for registering a new gun purchase, so I had to call the order in. The order does not appear in my account information, guess I can understand that. I called the number on Friday, got the recording to leave a message and they would call me back. Left all the infor, name, phone number, order number etc....still have heard nothing. Would be nice to know where I stand in the line.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figured my web order with the 556 rails would take some time as they were out of stock when i ordered them. But I placed another order last night when I saw the Mini 14 mags were in stock. I figured if there was stock things should ship faster. We'll see....

·
Registered
651 Posts
I too have items on order and somehow one of them got duplicated. I have tried several days and diferent times to talk to them about the duplicate order. No success and I didn't get the option to leave a call back number. So, I sent them a snail mail and hope they get it before they fill the orders.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I received 2 magazines yesterday that I had on backorder for about 3 weeks. They sent me an email informing me that the order had been filled and shipped.
My experience has been just like this. I am glad I went directly to Ruger. The process seems alittle loose but I know that Ruger will make it right if there are any hiccups.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The sight I ordered says it's in stock. On another thread, I read orders are taking about a month. Patience is not one of my virtues.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I posted this in another thread but I'll post it here too.

I have a set of magpul BUIS and a full length top rail for the SR22 rifle on order. Order placed and confirmed 1/12/13. Shows as in process.

Like everyone else they are swamped right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts