Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear it, what is your favorite concealed carry gun?

Mine is my Walther PPK/S. It may not be the newest or most powerful design but my Walther has never failed me in any way. With the factory grips it conceals better than just about anything else I own.

·
Registered
362 Posts
My favorite is a Kimber Custom Compact .45, but I also get a lot of use out of a three inch barreled sp101. Both great guns.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Springfield 1911 in .45 or a Star Starfire in .40.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
947 Posts
Guess it depends on the weather, and my mood.

or

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
I am with Thunderhawk, depends on the situation. I sometimes carry my SP101, sometimes my P89, sometimes my P90. Heck, in the right circumstances I sometimes pack one of my Blackhawks or Vaqueros!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Be it a home grown thug or a camel-brained terrorist, there are some surprises scattered 'round about this countryside that will ruin their best day...ain't it sweet, though!!!

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
I also agree with Thunderhawk...sometimes it's a S&W 442, SP101 or the P3AT. Be glad when Fall gets here and I can start carrying my .45s. Maybe if I found the right holster, I could now.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I do carry a few other guns at times but the P97 is my absolute favorite and goes with me most days when I leave home. If I had Calvin's money, I might even have it dressed up a bit:)
Baker

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by btrumanj

I carry a few different guns at times but the P97 is my absolute favorite. If I had Calvin's money, I might even have it dressed up a bit:)
Baker

The looks don't make them shoot any better. You have a very fine gun, and there's nothing wrong with the way it looks. Bet either one would look bad, looking down the Muzzle at it.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Calvin, I'm waiting to see the P90 you mentioned in the auto section of RF.com. when you get it done. Going to be another beautiful pistol.
Baker

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
I'm even more anxious to see how the action job turns out!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rman

I'm even more anxious to see how the action job turns out!
Had one on my P97 that I am carrying now. Took the trigger from 12lb DA to 4 1/2 DA and from 8 3/4 SA to 4 SA. Jeweled a lot of the inside with Ceramic Particles, Recut Crown and polished bore and insides. Sure is slick running and a lot of the slack is out of the trigger and pull is easy and smooth.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.