Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Here's my favorite picture that I have taken. I used to be into photography, but this was taken with my cell phone when I lived in Utah. Went out to go shooting, and ended up watching the wild horses for a while. They were calm until a guy on a quad came screaming down the path, which caused this picture

And this is my buddy, Jude. He was laying int he driveway with me when I was working on my car. Right when I was about to snap the picture, the squirrel came out across the street and he jumped into action

And this is Jude and our new buddy, Zed the Basenji who was rescued from Kuwait. Not an oustanding picture, but has two of the best dogs in it doing what they do best

·
Registered
155 Posts
Any picture of Mila Kunis

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Nice photos CD,you must be very proud of her.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
My favourite mountain

A forest giant

My favourite waterfall

Big sky country

Hunting camp

The lodge in winter

Fallow deer country

My Son winning a tournament in the nationals..he made the NZ team three years running finishing in 2008(hes on the right)

My two little monsters way back in 96

My Beautiful partner last week

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nice photos CD,you must be very proud of her.
Very Proud!:D she's 7 going on 16...... Whew!!!!!:confused: She gets her next belt in Karate on Thur., she competes against 10 and 12 year old boys as there are no girls in her class! Built Tough! Oops? I think that's trademarked???:eek:
Thank you,
Tony
PS For the fishermen in the group, when she was 5.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Very Proud!:D she's 7 going on 16...... Whew!!!!!:confused: She gets her next belt in Karate on Thur., she competes against 10 and 12 year old boys as there are no girls in her class! Built Tough! Oops? I think that's trademarked???:eek:
Thank you,
Tony
PS For the fishermen in the group.

What style MA is she doing ?...its great to start them young ,great for discipline,self worth ,and improving there motor skills and of course self defence,good for her.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you,
Tony

What style MA is she doing ?...its great to start them young ,great for discipline,self worth ,and improving there motor skills and of course self defence,good for her.
Hate to be dumb but I'm not totally sure? They live in a different city and we haven't been to even one prctice yet? Karate, white belt with five different colored strips on it? I'll ask.
Tony

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Non gun pics.
That would be family & scenery.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Non gun pics.
That would be family & scenery.
That would be everything but guns. Cars, Motorcycles, Planes, Boats, etc., Family, and Scenery. Non gun related picks on a gun forum, huh? Seems familiar?:cool:
Bust out those Italy pics or what's under the bonnet of one of those BA Bentleys......:D
Tony

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Jack

Jenna (My Wife, who is never afraid to get her hands dirty...)

Jenna (Again)

There are probably more, but I dunno. Those are recent photos that I love. It's pretty much just me and her and our pug and I'm cool with that. Plus, all of these photos were shot on film! :) I'm a bit of a camera junkie (I'm a photographer/graphic designer by trade: heymatthew.com) and LOOOOOOOOOOVE shooting film. Especially when it's running through my Dads old Minolta X700, which was passed down to me when he decided he couldn't see to focus anymore.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
That would be everything but guns. Cars, Motorcycles, Planes, Boats, etc., Family, and Scenery. Non gun related picks on a gun forum, huh? Seems familiar?:cool:
Bust out those Italy pics or what's under the bonnet of one of those BA Bentleys......:D
Tony

1 - 20 of 57 Posts