Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine just happens to be may new 45 ACP/45 LC convertible. A lot of fun - - - er - - well it might be my 357 mag. I always like shooting it. Oh, wait, my 44 Mag has been a real shooter and a good time shooter - - - - er - - - - ah - - - - well - - - there is the 327 mag too. I'll get back to you all on that! :confused:

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
So, indecision may or may not be a problem for you? ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
My Old Model .41 Magnum Blackhawk.....

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
My Single-Six Hunter model. It’s a convertible model with the 22 mag/22 lr cylinders, 7.5” barrel, and gold bead front sight. It’s just so much fun to shoot and is such a great looking revolver.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
My 6.5" Stainless Single-Six with both the .22lr and the .22wmr cylinders. Built in 1988 it was my first handgun purchase ever and it's still a hoot to shoot!

I do want a SA Vaquero in .45 Colt though...would be pretty awesome!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have many so there is no favorite, so I struggle everyday trying to decide which one I holster for my carry duty. However my favorite and only caliber of choice and reloading is .45 LONG Colt.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I only have one SA revolver - a Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper. It is a fun little gun.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Mine just happens to be may new 45 ACP/45 LC convertible. A lot of fun - - - er - - well it might be my 357 mag. I always like shooting it. Oh, wait, my 44 Mag has been a real shooter and a good time shooter - - - - er - - - - ah - - - - well - - - there is the 327 mag too. I'll get back to you all on that! :confused:
I'm in the same boat!!!
My Single Ten is a joy plus it sure looks purty, don't have much time behind the Super Blackhawk .44 Mag 10.5" but what I've shot has been FUN! My Security Six gets shot mostly in single action so that counts right:confused: I've got a .38 Spl load for it that shoots great and is quite accurate.........

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
While enjoy my Ruger Convertible I have to give the nod to my Uberta SAA 45Colt. The Ruger is nice and hell for stout but there is something about the SAA that just is sexy.

Take Care

Bob

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
There just isn't any ambiguity on this question.... First it has to be .45 Colt, then a blued revolver, then 5 1/2" and finally a flattop. Just doesn't get any better. Not saying my other SA revolvers aren't fun/useful.... This is by far my hands down favorite.

·
Registered
773 Posts
My favorite to shoot? Any one of the below:​
Top to bottom: 1956 BKH 3, "Flattop" .357 Mag.; 1970 BKH34 .357 Mag.;
1966 BKH41 .41 Mag. and 1971 BKH44 .45 Colt.​

·
Registered
397 Posts
Super Blackhawk 44 magnum with the 4 5/8 inch barrel.

A 240gr SWC over Unique powder for a target load, and a 240gr SWC over H-110 for killing any Tyrannosaurus Rex that crosses my path.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
.357 new model vaquero, 38 special+P (6.6 longshot 125 grain X-treme) and or .357 4and 5/8ths stainless Blackhawk, any .357 load. both sport imitation stag grips and are as sexy as a leggy super model. shoot them in the winter so I do not have to dig brass out of the piles of global warming.

·
Registered
549 Posts
It would probably be my old model Bearcat, followed by my .44 magnum Vaquero......robin

1 - 20 of 78 Posts