Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I like a wide range of music from classical to rock, right now I'm sitting here browsing the forum while listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn playing "Rivera Paradise". A talented muscian who died way too early.
Wished I could share with y'all.:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
My favorites: Elvis, Waylon, Dwight Yoakam, AC/DC, the Stones, Flatt and Scruggs, Gordon Lightfoot, B.B. King, Crystal Gayle, Alison Krauss, Sinatra, Dean Martin, John Lee Hooker, etc., etc.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Grew up on soul music, love jazz, classical and Christian rap and Gospel and will get down with some country.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Glenn Miller, most Southern Gospel, especially Cathedrals.....I like old music better than new....

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I like everything from classical,blues to 60-80's rock,some country and right now doing the bluegrass thing as it gets me in the right mind for hunting season.LOL.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Pink Floyd, Eagles, Dire Straits, Status Quo, Led Zeppelin, Rainbow, Dylan, etc. I like smooth jazz as well.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ain't nothin' but the Blues.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I like all kinds of music, from Black Sabbath and Ozzy to Hank Williams, both Jr. and Sr. to classical to the Blues. I can listen to most anything except opera and rap!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr Nettles, I missed that thread when you posted, but just get the web page to display, no music. Lighthouse on one and field of signs on the other.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Another Blue Grass fan here. Also like the rock and roll from the late 50s to early 70s. Good Country music from that period too. Used to love them old smoky beer joints with juke boxes and sometimes live music. Also had a thing for some of the women that came in but to be honest, like the song says, some sure looked a helluva lot better at closing time!:D It may surprise some of you but I like to listen to Mozart, Beethoven and Vivaldi too.[^]
Baker

·
Registered
343 Posts
I can't believe I'm the first to say this:
I like BOTH kinds.... Country and Western!!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
I'm all for the heavy stuff...

Slayer, Nirvana, Ozzy, Cannibal Corpse, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Maiden, etc...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts