Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to welcome a new addition to my family. After a lot of research & shopping/fondling, I've finally narrowed the field down to a couple of choices. I'm either getting an SR9c or a Walther PPQ. I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone else is dreaming of. :D

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Remington 700P

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
given that i just satisfied my lust for a shotgun, already have a couple 10/22s, and a P95 for home defense, my next gun is either a small 9mm for ccw, or a 22/45 for fun plinking and targets. can't really decide which i'm more interested in, as they're two entirely different purposes.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Gp100.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was just fondling a PPQ tonight. And I did say fondling :D
That would be on my short list....for pistols anyway.
It just feels so great in my hand. Soon, very soon.
Good luck on your decision!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Remington 700P
i just watched a heck of a documentary about the remington 700 over the weekend. seems they've had trouble with fatal misfires when putting the safety on and bringing the bolt back to unload it. hope they've figured that one out-- the video was a tad hazy on whether it was all worked out at this point (either that, or i may have fallen asleep at that point-- it was a little late for me), or whether they were still selling the problematic ones. incredibly popular rifle, nonetheless.

·
Banned
181 Posts
Whenever Ruger gets it's head out of it's rear and makes a stainless steel Gunsite Scout Rifle a standard offering for the US market, they'll get more money out of me.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
I would really like a Stainless SR1911...but have started an AR build...so it'll have to wait!

·
Banned
153 Posts
Sense I already have a SR9C and love it, I've been thinking of a SR40C to complement it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
M77 standard Hawkeye in .223 (if I could ever find one)
Or an old M1 Garand

·
Registered
53 Posts
an LC9,

i'm trading down my beautiful 09 g8 GT tomorrow, for an older ford pickup. a lot cheaper, meaning i have some free cash..

gonna buy a carry pistol....this sr1911 isn't doing it

·
Banned
67 Posts
Kel-Tech PMR-30. I dislike polymer guns and am especially not a Kel-Tech Fan but the image of a lite weight 22 Magnum with 30 round capacity sounds interesting. Have to give it a try.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kel-Tech PMR-30. I dislike polymer guns and am especially not a Kel-Tech Fan but the image of a lite weight 22 Magnum with 30 round capacity sounds interesting. Have to give it a try.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboom! Yes that would work! Do you know how many zombie targets I'd have to buy? :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Im waiting for the LGS to get this in. Already payed for, just waiting for delivery.

Ohio State Highway patrol Remington 870p.

·
Registered
597 Posts
My next would probably be a 1911 either by Colt or Kimber since an SR1911 is not allowed for sale in CA.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
After my last purchase I finally find myself at peace with what I've got. I've got a couple on the want list but it's not bugging me that I don't have them. But that longer range list includes a Browning Citori, a Mark III pistol and a 10/22 take down. All three would fill a few gaps in my collection. Another I'd love to find when I can afford it is an M1 carbine in good condition.

But this feeling is odd and I've had it for about two months now. My bank account really appreciates it! :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
After my last purchase I finally find myself at peace with what I've got. I've got a couple on the want list but it's not bugging me that I don't have them. But that longer range list includes a Browning Citori, a Mark III pistol and a 10/22 take down. All three would fill a few gaps in my collection. Another I'd love to find when I can afford it is an M1 carbine in good condition.

But this feeling is odd and I've had it for about two months now. My bank account really appreciates it! :D
Mine's been hammered, got to lay off for a bit..... :D

1 - 20 of 396 Posts