Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are no Single Seven's listed on gun broker not even the newer bisley model. There are several other Ruger models listed, LCR's, SP101's, a few GP100 and one Blackhawk, chambered in .327.

Anyone have a crystal ball to tell if this is a temporary COVID enduced or have we seen the end of new Single Seven's?

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,820 Posts
The Single Seven models listed on Ruger's website are all Lipsey's Distributor Exclusives so you could contact Lipsey's and see if they have any info on when more Single Sevens are expected to hit the street.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have two Single Sevens. Keep watching Gunbroker. When some pop up there, it’s an indication that a new batch has been released. That has worked for me. Good luck!!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,583 Posts
Our LGS is out of stock of all 327 Ruger revolvers. GB has no Single Seven stock. Lipsey's has not responded back to request for a update on any future runs. Been on waiting list at my Gun Club/Range for (any) Single Seven for ever.
*Seeing Armybrat's pic just reminds me my search is getting nowhere.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our LGS is out of stock of all 327 Ruger revolvers. GB has no Single Seven stock. Lipsey's has not responded back to request for a update on any future runs. Been on waiting list at my Gun Club/Range for (any) Single Seven for ever.
*Seeing Armybrat's pic just reminds me my search is getting nowhere.
I understand. I keep reminding myself that the hunt is 80% of the fun. Once you bag one then you have to clean and oil it, inspect it, find ammunition for it. The work begins once the hunt is over. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was watching for one as well. Two weeks ago there were 10-15 for sale. All were the shorter 4 5/8" barrel except for one that ended yesterday that was the 7.5" barrel. I prefer the 5.5" and so didn't jump on any of them. I figure if all these sold so quickly there will be more to come along.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did they make a stainless bisley? I know the blued bisley came out fairly recently (2019?).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm jonesing a Blawkhawk .327

That is one awesome cartridge

Picked up a .30 Carbine, it is fun, too. In a fire breathing, earthen splitzen, kind of way. Loaded with Trail Boss, 9yo grandson has a great time ringing gongs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was in a similar situation as nawagner. The 5.5" was my preference. There were a few days when I'd see the 4 5/8" SS on gun broker in the morning but there wouldn't be any by night. This happened on and off for a few days. I called my LGS to check availability. They never seemed to be available even when there were gun broker adds with them. I told my LGS what I was noticing so he suggested we place a hold order to see if one became available. He called two days later and had one if I wanted it, it was a 4 5/8 stainless.

I should have a single seven soon.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice! Pics or it didn't happen! And I'm still holding out for the 5.5". It may be a while and I'm OK with that. It's the thrill of the hunt.

And now I know why I can't find one. I'm competing against everyone on this forum!

·
Registered
320 Posts
So I found a 5.5" Ruger 327 8 shot but they won't ship So, if anyone is in Texas and looking for a really good deal on a Ruger 327 5.5" 8 shot, 0353 model I know where there is one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts