Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he all right? I have not seen nothing posted by him in a few days now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sent him a Christmas present and PM him to let me know if he recieved it and have not heard a word. That is not like him. I think I have his phone number, if he does not post today I will call him tonight. Pops

·
Banned
723 Posts
I'm going out of town for the weekend.

When I get back I hope to see that Sheepdog has posted and says he is doing well. In the meantime I will keep him in my prayers.

Biker

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
well I hope everything is ok, ya know were are getting pretty close around here and that is a good thing. So I think we should let others know when we are going to be gone for a while. Not that I miss sheepdog not that I am just a little worried about him, not me that is just not my way. But if he does this again I might have to shake my finger at him.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Yeah, if someone has his number please call him, I pray that he is all right, but my guess is he is having computer problems.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mea Culpa!!!!!I'm sorry, I got to last Friday at 1:15 and no $$ to pay bills and finally agreed to shoot out to Jacksonville about 2 hours SE of here to an old house built in the 40s to re-plumb it---he got the money to work with at just the right time...I stayed there 6 days and was too tired to even touch his compooter but it was well worth it...solved his problems and mine...took my boy with me and planned to be back Sun. nite but we'd found so much that he didn't even know about-he brought my son back and I stayed working...when I got in Thus. night the compooter was acting up-my big boy was trying to go from peoplepc dialup to their version of DSL-and I hung insulation on ceilings all day yesterday-slept from 6:30 last night---It warms my heart to know you guys missed me...pies must be building up in the coffee shop--thanks for all the concern and I can ALWAYS use the prayers on my behalf...this trip paid a pile of bills!!! I'll be catching up....on the pie:D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Glad to hear you're okay and got your bills paid!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Great to hear from you, we were getting worried! Good job on the work in Jacksonville, sounds like it was worth the effort!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Glad you're back.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
and here I had my hang nail just waitting for ya too! lol glad your ok pal, we sorta got use to ya being around. Have some pie.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't scare us like that SheepDog!!! Glad you are all right.

·
Registered
704 Posts
It warms my heart to know you guys missed me...pies must be building up in the coffee shop--thanks for all the concern and I can ALWAYS use the prayers on my behalf...
[/quote]

Well I'm sure there was SOME concern. But most were just wondering why every-one was able to get at least ONE slice-o-pie at the diner. :D Good to have you back...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Good to see you're back and well

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Count Ursunk
3,356 Posts
take care sheepdog.....dont mistake that insulation for cotton candy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts