Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VRWC Charter Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little looking and as far as I can tell, Opos hasn't been around the forum since mid November. I hope nothing has happened to him.

Anybody know anything about his disappearance?

Personally, I miss the old curmudgeon....

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
Not sure why he hasn't been around but, I've seen him on other Forums lately.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I'm still around...thanks for asking...Wife had some surgery so that's taken some time...also not shooting much for right now...I have posted some other places where "minefield" kinds of things are ok with the things the way they are these days...lots of things about San Bernardino that are probably not "approved" for the Tavern...

Thanks again for noticing..

opos

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
opos, I hope your Wife is recovering nicely.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Just like you, I find other forums a little more realistic.

·
VRWC Charter Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Opos,
Glad to hear you are well. Best wishes and prayers for your wife and soulmate.

I, for one, have been missing your frequent posts. Very interested in a "local's" take on the San Bernardino situation.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Opos,
Glad to hear you are well. Best wishes and prayers for your wife and soulmate.

I, for one, have been missing your frequent posts. Very interested in a "local's" take on the San Bernardino situation.

Merry Christmas!
I think our take is like most...horrible thing...lots of folks a bit on edge these days..where I live there is a huge Chaldean population (google it if you don't know who they are) and always a fear for their neighborhood and the fact they are a "target species" for some radicals...being near the border with the constant influx of illegal aliens of all nationalities it's a bit of a worry...

I have a very close friend that lives in Saudi Arabia...he is a Jordanian Catholic by birth and had lived in the U.S. for many years, and his wife (lives here) is Chaldean...he's about ready to toss the keys on the roof in Saudi Arabia and head back here and try and settle in a place that is less of a potential problem area...we say little on e mails or the phone...He visits here every few months and we chat then.

I got a feeling things are not going to get any better with things as they are now...that's a very old system of beliefs and probably not going to be changing soon. Enough said.

And a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Opos out

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Glad you are still around Opus. My wife had knee replacement surgery a couple of days ago so I am playing nurse as well. Good luck to you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Opos,,
Glad to see your postings again.
Prayers for the wife's knee. I am doing PT on my right one to stave off a full knee replacement. I've got one ugly knee and a good one to pray on, so thats ok.
Hope Mrs Opos's doing better each day.

One day at a time. We know how that works.

Merry Christmas.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Good to hear from you. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I'm still around...thanks for asking...Wife had some surgery so that's taken some time...also not shooting much for right now...I have posted some other places where "minefield" kinds of things are ok with the things the way they are these days...lots of things about San Bernardino that are probably not "approved" for the Tavern...

Thanks again for noticing..

opos
Good to hear from you. :)
I know what you mean, I'm about -| |- that close to getting kicked out of the Minefield. :rolleyes:

Care to share where you are hanging out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts